Come out with it... which of you guys was talking on that bus?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not that i necessarily disagree with LSD but wtf dude. How is military spending especially relevant to this particular situation? I mean in the deepest sense of its impact on general culture maaaybe.

• Members

Not that i necessarily disagree with LSD but wtf dude. How is military spending especially relevant to this particular situation? I mean in the deepest sense of its impact on general culture maaaybe.

How is spending related to bullying? It's not. This derailment came through various responses and replies in the thread.

• Members

Oh yeah, my girlfriend showed me this last night. I would beat those kids, seriously. I remember some kids were picking on my sister on the bus, way back when, calling her fat and making her cry. I boarded the bus after school grab the kid held him in the air while screaming at him. The kid pissed his pants, so I dropped him and ran off the bus. He didn't bug my sister again!

• Members

People get pissy when tax money is spent on stuff that has poor consequences, and since about half of every USA tax dollar goes towards the military, it is a big target. Throw suicide and bullying in and that {censored} is like Internet C4

• Members

Man, i feel so bad for this lady...Did you all read that she was making like 15k a year? Dealing with those little cretins? I donated what i could, but i seriously hope that lady ends up going to like {censored}ing hawaii drinking margaritas with poolboy massages for life.

• Members

I would have no problem with every kid in that video taking a leap from a bridge. Yeah yeah, kids are cruel and and people change. {censored} that. If you're such a {censored}head you'll say stuff like that to another person for no reason you'll never do anything to benefit society.

• Members

I knew someone who reminded me of that woman. She helped kids getting on and off the bus, and monitored them on the playground. She had extremely low self esteem, and the job was so important to her, particularly after becoming a widow. One day a 5-year-old kicked her in the ankles, twice. She fell and was seriously injured. Couldn't walk without support for a year. The school didn't want her to return to work as she was considered a liability. She sank into a deep depression for over a year, as she not no income and lost what was most meaningful to her. Eventually, she got a settlement from the school district, but it wasn't a lot.

• Members

I would have no problem with every kid in that video taking a leap from a bridge. Yeah yeah, kids are cruel and and people change. {censored} that. If you're such a {censored}head you'll say stuff like that to another person for no reason you'll never do anything to benefit society.

exactly. its easy to see why hitler gained so much support when he tried to eliminate what they thought was the useless filth in their society...

• Members

I agree to a point, some kids are just nasty little {censored}ers. This type of behaviour is absolutely appalling, and you would think that at least one kid would have had the nerve to intervene and say something. But peer preassure is a bitch at that age and it'd be tough to stand up against that caustic mob.

Empathy and respect are learned - blame the parents.

i {censored}ing hate children so much. cruel evil little pieces of {censored}. there was a whole busload of them and not a single one had the decency to intervene or even say anything.

• Members

I agree to a point, some kids are just nasty little {censored}ers. This type of behaviour is absolutely appalling, and you would think that at least one kid would have had the nerve to intervene and say something. But peer preassure is a bitch at that age and it'd be tough to stand up against that caustic mob.

Empathy and respect are learned - blame the parents.

I stood up to some bullies at that age, they beat me up and made me eat dirt & grass. Still I felt pretty good. Sometimes you gotta do whats right even when your 10 years old...

Archived