Come out with it... which of you guys was talking on that bus?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

parents and the kids need to have a severe enough consequence to show how unacceptable this is.

The consequence is now YouTube justice... I would say something about how surveillance society is changing everything, but those idiots posted the video by themselves :facepalm: They're not only demented, they're stupid too.

• Members

The consequence is now YouTube justice... I would say something about how surveillance society is changing everything, but those idiots posted the video by themselves
:facepalm:
They're not only demented, they're stupid too.

species gets weaker for allowing those kids and the parents that taught them to keep up this behavior.

• Members

The weird thing is that no one ever backs off even slightly. There doesn't seem to be any consciences here. Just mindless evil little {censored}s. I went to school with alot of mean, {censored}-talking spoiled rich kids, but there was never this single mindedness in their attacks. It's like a mob mentality has evolved into just this single entity directed by hate.

• Members

The weird thing is that no one ever backs off even slightly. There doesn't seem to be any consciences here. Just mindless evil little {censored}s. I went to school with alot of mean, {censored}-talking spoiled rich kids, but there was never this single mindedness in their attacks. It's like a mob mentality has evolved into just this single entity directed by hate.

Totally. That struck me as well. Relentless venting of hatred. Creepy stuff.

• Members

i was pleased no one attacked her physically and beat the {censored} out of her. i bet in philly shed have been killed and someone wouldve stolen her grandma glasses.

if it was a regular bus I bet the kids wouldn't have done anything, and if they did someone would have stopped it eventually by yelling back at the kids.

this was a school bus, so controlled environment where an older woman really had a no win situation, and the kids knew it. that is learned evil. knowing how to go right up the the boundary of the situation.

• Members

Yeah.... I don't think so. We get all kinds but if they don't understand respect, or catch on real fast its gtfo private.

The military is desperate for bodies, due to having f'd up some many volunteers (more soldiers have committed suicide than have been killed in combat in the middle East). Being a douche is not an exclusion criteria.

• Members

The military is desperate for bodies, due to having f'd up some many volunteers (more soldiers have committed suicide than have been killed in combat in the middle East). Being a douche is not an exclusion criteria.

Edit. Not in the mood to argue with ignorant people today.

• Members

Uhh wrong. First off the military is cutting heavily due to the current economy and the troops pulling out and your suicide "fact" in just blatently wrong.

From last week:

"More U.S. soldiers have died this year by taking their own lives than on the battlefield. The Pentagon says there have been at least 154 suicides among active-duty troops in 2012, a rate of nearly one each day"

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/6/13/military_suicide_epidemic_more_us_soldiers

Cuts to the military because of the economy? The military continues to receive more than they ask for, just as they did in the Bush era. No austerity measures for the military at this point.

"House Boosts Pentagon Spending, Backs Indefinite Detention

The Republican-controlled House has approved a new military policy bill that would increase spending limits for the Pentagon while upholding indefinite detention. Under the National Defense Authorization Act for the upcoming fiscal year, the United States would allocate $642 billion for the Pentagon, exceeding congressionally mandated spending limits by $8 billion. The New York Times notes the bill "makes clear House Republicans

• Members

From last week:

"More U.S. soldiers have died this year by taking their own lives than on the battlefield. The Pentagon says there have been at least 154 suicides among active-duty troops in 2012, a rate of nearly one each day"

Cuts to the military because of the economy? The military continues to receive more than they ask for, just as they did in the Bush era. No austerity measures for the military at this point.

"House Boosts Pentagon Spending, Backs Indefinite Detention

The Republican-controlled House has approved a new military policy bill that would increase spending limits for the Pentagon while upholding indefinite detention. Under the National Defense Authorization Act for the upcoming fiscal year, the United States would allocate $642 billion for the Pentagon, exceeding congressionally mandated spending limits by $8 billion. The New York Times notes the bill "makes clear House Republicans

Archived