pretty funny tgp thread i just stumbled upon

Loobs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow wtf?

I decided to Wikipedia Seth Lover to make sure he wasn't still alive (nope :() and this comes up in his bio:

Two weeks to the day after his final appearance in bed with David Bowie behind stage at the National Association of Music Merchants show, Seth E. Lover, inventor of the humbucker pickup, died aged 87.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Lover

• Members

So, if playing a $1600 "budget" guitar makes you play with extra flair does this explain why my mexican frankenstrats make me play like a man on the brink of insanity?

Should i be worried if I try and downgrade to a Squier?

• Members
wow wtf?

I decided to Wikipedia Seth Lover to make sure he wasn't still alive (nope
:(
) and this comes up in his bio:

Two weeks to the day after his final appearance in bed with David Bowie behind stage at the National Association of Music Merchants show, Seth E. Lover, inventor of the humbucker pickup, died aged 87.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Lover

The hell??? :idk:

• Members

I'd love to get a "budget" PRS Mira. I played one recently and realized how fraking awesome the necks on those things are.

I played one last night. They really do play themselves, I just don't find they have any weight behind the tone. They're so easy to play though. They make you play {censored} you couldn't play on other guitars.

• Members

There's a thread over there right now asking for recommendations for cheap alternatives to Gravity and V-picks.

Never heard of them so I looked them up.

Gravity's are laser-cut acrylics.

Yours for the low low price of $3.99.

Per pick.

:facepalm:

Archived