What does this mean?

Ryan.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
subs youre red flagged over there obviously and on thin ice. anything you post will likely get you bant
:lol:

and by flame bait i think he's insinuating that you are gay
:idk:
and that you may likely have SIDA

that is what i thought. gay.

• Members

I took care of a friend's peyote plant while he was going in and out of jail, taking too many entheogens and making poor decisions. He's now about 8 years into a 25 year sentence in England. I bet that peyote button will be gigantic when he gets out.

• Members

Sounds like HCFX to me.

TGP tends to stay on topic, but unfortunately they're still as obsessed about tone as HCers are.

I want to learn how to adjust effects
, not how to obsess about getting the greatest tone ever.

Turn the {censored}ing knobs

• Members

Sounds like HCFX to me.

TGP tends to stay on topic, but unfortunately they're still as obsessed about tone as HCers are.

I want to learn how to adjust effects, not how to obsess about getting the greatest tone ever.

The Borg walk amongst us.

• Members

I got this for my "I have $96.80 in my PayPal account make me offers" thread-

Hey,

I know you've probably seen other "What have you got posts".....but yours was reported because it does in fact violate Emporium Rules. (You've got to list what it is you're "specifically" looking for in a WTB post, and forgo the "I have $xxx to spend)

Check out the Emporium Sticky if you want to know the specifics..., and let me, Brain, Scott or any of the other Mod's know if you have any questions/concerns. In the meantime, I had to pull your post.

Regards,

Herb

I've sold a bunch of pedals over there thanks to those threads. The mods probably caught wind of the other like minded people that don't want to have to pay for an ad there :)

• Members

V why has your bleeding vagina been bleeding for so long lately? You've been such a little bitch for a while now... it is time to wipe away those tears and be a big boy.

look bro, somebody's got to show you how to be a decent troll. otherwise you're just going to keep embarrassing us.

• Members

look bro, somebody's got to show you how to be a decent troll. otherwise you're just going to keep embarrassing us.

i don't know where you get that i'm a troll.

i'm just an asshole with a heart of gold.

• Members

i don't know where you get that i'm a troll.

i'm just an asshole with a heart of gold.

I can't remember what thread I saw you posting in over there, but you were trolling pretty hard and pretty lame. You get banned here, and go troll there. You got a problem, man/girl.

• Members

subs u can poison his if u want i dont mind

pls don't poison the sauce subs. he's just trying to get you to accidentally poison yourself when you taste the sauce

Archived