Recent Banishments

Ryan.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol:
Just read the shenanigans that resulted in bans

Pretty typical stuff. Jerks wont talk about your girlfriend if you stop mentioning her in every post. Just an idea.

look pal, i'm pretty annoyed with your bringing up my girlfriend in this post

• Members

Hey guys it's okay to do whatever you want so long as you're helpful
some
of the time.

hey listen you piece of {censored} who's girlfriend i've had sex with even though she is a man and your playing sucks and you also look feminine, I think you should try a RAT, it would sound good for your band

• Members
:lol:

While such a forum might be mildly entertaining, in many cases, the idea behind a temp ban is to hopefully deescalate things and give people a chance to cool off... I suspect that a forum of the type that you're suggesting would be counter-productive in that respect.
;)

It would be HCFX JAIL. I think it is worth a try.

• Members

hey listen you piece of {censored} who's girlfriend i've had sex with even though she is a man and your playing sucks and you also look feminine, I think you should try a RAT, it would sound good for your band

You're a real turd muffin.... but your blues jr. sounds great.

• Members

Maybe on an issue this big we should consult the mods at TGP. They have always been willing to help here...

Phil,

I can send you all the IP's and deleted posts if you like. We remove the obvious trolling and flame posts but they are still there (as you know).

We don't allow this sort of behavior on our board either. It's unfortunate that some folks abuse their HC membership in this manner.

• Members

Maybe on an issue this big we should consult the mods at TGP. They have always been willing to help here...

The real question is... do you think HCFX is repairable, much like TC Electronics Pedals?

• Members

The real question is... do you think HCFX is repairable, much like TC Electronics Pedals?

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

• Members

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

{censored} this is so {censored}ing funny. I just spit out my coke.

Archived