Player99

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2 Girls 1 Cup destroys this theory.

HEHEEEEE

I stand by the belief that a lot of women would look better using those minutes/hours/days of putting make-up on in the gym instead and just going with some mascara for a natural, fit look instead of faking it.

• Members

kristen stewart looks like she smells like a meth lab and rotten mahi mahi.

Not in this particular photo, but most of the time she looks like she would take you to a premier and then do filthy things with you in the alley behind the theater. And that is what I like about her.

• Members

This thread is pretty low. No wonder women go crazy trying to look perfect. They gotta impress a bunch of {censored}ing internet beauty experts!

{censored} you guys. {censored} this thread too.

If they give a {censored} what a bunch of anonymous nerds on an internet forum think then thats their problem.

And yeah Im sure lots of women browse through these forums for feedback on how they look.

• Members

I think the need to look attractive is inherent in women's nature. Theres nothing wrong with that. Now if you base your self-esteem on how you look then you're gonna have problems, but you can't blame that on men judging womens looks. Their parents should have taught them that outside looks don't really matter.

I dont think there's anything wrong with guys critiquing women's looks as long you dont do it in front of them.

• Members

i mean i was kinda joking but now im kinda like, dang you dont get it.

you dont think that patriarchal society has caused many of womens self image issues?

i know this thread was meant to be a joke and not meant to open up a dialogue about societal norms and {censored} so i wont say anything further but i suggest you think a bit before you tear a woman down about her looks publicly.

• Members

i mean i was kinda joking but now im kinda like, dang you dont get it.

you dont think that patriarchal society has caused many of womens self image issues?

i know this thread was meant to be a joke and not meant to open up a dialogue about societal norms and {censored} so i wont say anything further but i suggest you think a bit before you tear a woman down about her looks publicly.

Are you getting {censored} whipped?