Vibrola muthaf***a

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

I have a few questions...

What is offset and non offset referring to?

Offset means the top part of the body sticks out to one side and the bottom part to the other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mozak_04.jpg

• Members

Nice Gatemouth Brown clip Mike. That man was such a bad-@$$ player. :phil:

He was incredible to see live. I had no idea who he was when I saw him back in '88 and he comes up on stage smoking a pipe and carrying a fiddle under his arm and I'm all 'WTF' this is gonna suck. Then he puts the fiddle down, picks up the Firebird and rips into 'Pressure Cooker' first song without saying a word. I was blown away at how good he was.

He was a contemporary of T-Bone Walker who is much more famous because of 'Stormy Monday', but Gate was a much cooler guitarist, IMO.

• Members

He was incredible to see live. I had no idea who he was when I saw him back in '88 and he comes up on stage smoking a pipe and carrying a fiddle under his arm and I'm all 'WTF' this is gonna suck. Then he puts the fiddle down, picks up the Firebird and rips into 'Pressure Cooker' first song without saying a word. I was blown away at how good he was.

He was a contemporary of T-Bone Walker who is much more famous because of 'Stormy Monday', but Gate was a much cooler guitarist, IMO.

the canned heat at montreal thing was the first i'd heard of him. he stole the show.

Archived