Lil Debbie

christianatl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

Can you imagine the ridiculous {censored} that Lil' Debbie would say?

No?

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5LT1mNCsGo

Curiosity got the better of me and I googled this musical partial birth abortion. Apparently a few months after this video, the one named "kreyshawn" [sic] kicked the one named after a snack cake out of the "band." Then they exchanged unpleasant tweets.

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/..._debbie_ou.php

It was barely seven months ago when we watched three young, skinny white girls storm San Francisco's SOM Bar -- oh, and the whole Internet -- with a catchy song about the perils of flaunting designer labels. But now the White Girl Mob appears to be on shaky ground: In a round of Twitter cat-fighting, it seems ringleader and "Gucci Gucci" girl Kreayshawn has given Lil Debbie the boot.

Best known as the sidekick in the "Gucci" video, Debbie was often billed as a DJ, despite not even attempting to play any tunes, and appeared to help with background vocals and fashion tips. The split hasn't been formally announced, but seems to have culminated with a series of tweets between Kreayshawn and Lil Debbie yesterday, Dec. 6. The most revealing one, which Kreayshawn sent to Lil Debbie, simply says, "I'm just saying you wanna act like a victim but the real reason why you got x'd is cuz you lied to me and used me for months."

Lil Debbie's Twitter feed has the most Tweets on the topic, reiterating her opinion that Kreayshawn shouldn't comment about any of this on Twitter and should just call her on the phone ("i dont have to tweet about you id just call you i wouldnt throw you under a bus"). She also launched a series of Tweets directed at insulting V-Nasty, even making one quip about her "hoodrat lip ring."

Meanwhile, the normally outspoken V-Nasty has surprisingly tweeted relatively little on the topic. She preferred to employ a simple missive: "Bitch I'm paid that's all I gotta say."

There's just 24 days until Kreayshawn's big New Years Eve bash at Regency Ballroom. Having seen the diminutive lady performing live at a few different venues large and small now, we think she may need more than V-Nasty to hype up that room.

Meanwhile, it'll be quite interesting to see how fan sites like {censored} Yeah Lil Debbie, which has served up hundreds of gifs of the two in friendlier times, will deal with the split. Perhaps there will be a reunification campaign?

• Members

Lil' Debbie told her side of the story this summer:

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/01...white-girl-mob

In our interview with V-Nasty, she explained that Lil Debbie was no longer down with the White Girl Mob. Lil Debbie wasn't too happy with that interview. She talked to Karmaloop and cleared things up, explaining her side of the story.

Her explanation of the falling out:

"This all had happened in L.A., like, I

• Members

I don't think you people appreciate the deeper social issues inherent in this music. Did ya ever wonder why the guy has a hundred dollar Sprite when he pours this in his soda? My guess is that he does not have health insurance. If he did, he would get a prescription for his medication. Instead, he has to buy it on the black market for an exorbitant price.

Archived