Lil Debbie

christianatl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know anything about hiphop but I noticed a rapper in the background in the first video. I've seen him rap with Mickey Avalon on Tom Green's webshow... He looks just like a EHX pedal demo guy. The one who grooves super hard on his demos and looks a little strange doing it. Do you guys know what the hell I'm talking about? I'll find the time stamp here in a bit. Lemme know if you see him back there.

• Members

Yea, that's the guy... There is an actor that looks just like him too... He's in Scary Movie 3 or some crap like that.

EDIT: it was him

Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow

View Post

^^ I think you're talking about Dirt Nasty aka Simon Rex. He's in a couple Nick Swardson videos too. His rapping sucks but he's kinda funny.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pelliott

View Post

That idiot got himself arrested a couple years ago when he jumped off the stage and punched out a heckler at the University of Vermont. He sucks and didn't like being reminded of it.

icon_lol.gif

He doesn't sound nearly as terrible as most of the other things posted in this thread, but why the {censored} is one of the lines in the chorus "I'm standing on top of a mother{censored}ing honey graham"

Archived