Tig Ol' Bitties

dZjupp

• Members
christianatl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So you and Natty trolled the amp forum and they all got upset and Phil banned you guys from their entire forum? I flooded their forum by bumping old threads and they made me an appreciation thread. :idk:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So you and Natty trolled the amp forum and they all got upset and Phil banned you guys from their entire forum? I flooded their forum by bumping old threads and they made me an appreciation thread.
:idk:

Okay, so that's what happened to Natty. Dang, right in the middle of a trade deal too. :(

Good thing I got his email addy!

• Members

Last girl I dated was about 5ft 3, great butt, thin waist and DDs. Yeah.

my first wife was this. probably why i married her, although her eyes were pretty spectacular and she was very cool. ok, the bod was an added benefit.

also, tits.

• Members

as it should be

everyones

i like the hiders, you know, chicks that cover up the fact that their melons are the size of your head, then one day they wear somethin that makes you scratch your head

went to school with a girl like, that, always wearing sweatshirts and whatnot. then one day, WHERE THE {censored} DID THOSE COME FROM? good times...

• Members

went to school with a girl like, that, always wearing sweatshirts and whatnot. then one day, WHERE THE {censored} DID THOSE COME FROM? good times...

i had that experience.

its like Eddie Murphy said - "I'll take the F teach"

i mean come on, in high school, i prob had a boner 95% of the day. always thought i'd die of heart disease by my snr year

Archived