• Members
Mystery pedal (donated by macadood) --
PK
pretty sure this is PKtrono

Trelicopter (donated by macadood) --
Caeman
muther{censored}er be LUCKY tonight!

awesome bob! :thu: i'll get in touch with PK about hte mystery pedal

also that trelicopter thing wasnt donated by me, i think it was matt gnarly who turned it down since he already has a tremolo or something like that :idk:

• Members
awesome bob!
:thu:
i'll get in touch with PK about hte mystery pedal

also that trelicopter thing wasnt donated by me, i think it was matt gnarly who turned it down since he already has a tremolo or something like that
:idk:

oh! awesome!! i don't remember seeing any bad pedals at your house, so i'm pretty excited :love:

and thanks for setting this up bob!

• Members

also that trelicopter thing wasnt donated by me, i think it was matt gnarly who turned it down since he already has a tremolo or something like that
:idk:

It was donated by starmansam, I have a trem already and felt lucky enough to win the Sea Blue EQ clone so it was redrawn.

• Members

i know it was anticlimactic--but i wanted to avoid bHz from people who'd be all "hey man, i only bought 1 ticket and i won the $25 gift card--now i can't win one of the big prizes."

To that I'd say that person donated 10 dollars and got their money back and 15 more in return. That's the chance you take to play the game. They could have won nothing. Personally now that it's over I just wanted to hear clips of the super rat, and the other member built pedals(except the eq... I know what an eq sounds like)

• Members

To that I'd say that person donated 10 dollars and got their money back and 15 more in return. That's the chance you take to play the game. They could have won nothing. Personally now that it's over I just wanted to hear clips of the super rat, and the other member built pedals(except the eq... I know what an eq sounds like)

I'll try to finish up a few quick fixes and do a demo tonight. That, or CrystalLake will demo it when he gets it.

• Members

I think that donating off the biggest prize of the batch was the fairest thing to do BECAUSE it gave everyone that maybe only had one ticket a chance at it. There were a whole bunch of cool toys to be had beyond the KTR, not like many of us could have made full use of one. :)

• Members

Come close to Christmas time, I will have sorted through all of my pedals and parred things down. I will be offering up pedals in exchange for donations to local food banks. Thanksgiving and Christmas are very busy times for food kitchens/pantries. So, keep those generous funds ready and maybe I can get a bunch of people to offer up pedals to feed the hungry.

Archived