Cancer Fundraiser

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My only criticism is next time don't start off with giving out the most desirable stuff first. There were some other really neat stuff further in but starting off with something that has a lot of hype like the klon, memory lane and haunting mids made the rest of it sort of anticlimactic.

Besides that kudos on all of your hard work and you did a great job. Also congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who pitched in. I cleaning up some gear and found one or 2 that would make nice candidates for donations next time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes

View Post

My only criticism is next time don't start off with giving out the most desirable stuff first. There were some other really neat stuff further in but starting off with something that has a lot of hype like the klon, memory lane and haunting mids made the rest of it sort of anticlimactic.

Besides that kudos on all of your hard work and you did a great job. Also congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who pitched in. I cleaning up some gear and found one or 2 that would make nice candidates for donations next time.

i know it was anticlimactic--but i wanted to avoid bHz from people who'd be all "hey man, i only bought 1 ticket and i won the $25 gift card--now i can't win one of the big prizes."

• Members

My advice for winners & prize donators

Clear your pm's so you can get in touch with one another.

Also--I feel somewhat responsible for this raffle and will do everything in my power to make sure everybody gets the prizes they've won in a timely manner...but, i'm really hoping people can handle the logistics themselves.

I will be busy with the kids at a dinosaur exhibit tomorrow, so I might not be around much tomorrow if there are any problems.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hotmess

View Post

I agree with guidedbyechoes, and I have a solution.

Redraw.

The two winners of each drawing fight it out in a steel cage.

iPPV the event and donate the procedes to charity.

As a fan of UFC/MMA--this is something i can get behind. Next years fundraiser will be a PPV Cage fight. Here's the preliminary fight card:

Brent vs. Sparky

Jbrazz vs. Bobby D

Devi vs. Zvex

Me vs. anyone at HM who isn't afraid to lose. and lose badly.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

View Post

As a fan of UFC/MMA--this is something i can get behind. Next years fundraiser will be a PPV Cage fight. Here's the preliminary fight card:

Brent vs. Sparky

Jbrazz vs. Bobby D

Devi vs. Zvex

Me vs. anyone at HM who isn't afraid to lose. and lose badly.

Me right now

So hard

Archived