SAD BASTARD MUSIC

christianatl

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love this song.

The same thing has very recently happened to me Christian. The girl I've been with for almost 2 years broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. I feel like {censored}, and it's nice to dwell in it for a little while, but don't over indulge yourself. Chin up and get out and about!

I'd tell you not to drink to much, but you don't drink do you? I'm trying to stop drinking so much, I've been on a bit of a bender.

• Members

The same thing has very recently happened to me Christian. The girl I've been with for almost 2 years broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. I feel like {censored}, and it's nice to dwell in it for a little while, but don't over indulge yourself. Chin up and get out and about!

I'd tell you not to drink to much, but you don't drink do you? I'm trying to stop drinking so much, I've been on a bit of a bender.

Sorry to hear it, buddy. There's really nothing better than the love of a good woman, which is why it hurts so {censored}ing bad.

• Members

I love this song.

After a girl broke up with me in college, I heard this song and cried like a baby.

In retrospect, while an incredible lay, she was a supreme thundercunt. Her family was {censored}ing awesome though.

• Members

Some songs to add to your playlist. I doubt some of these are your cup-o-tea, but either lyrically or from strength/passion of vocal performance they get me.

Sticking on the more somber side than the bitter/angry

Crestfallen - Smashing Pumpkins

To Wish Impossible Things - The Cure

Apart - The Cure

Trust - The Cure

Want - The Cure

This is a Lie - The Cure

Have You Forgotten - Red House Painters

Heaven - The Fire Theft

Pain - Catherine Wheel

Torn - Toad the Wet Sprocket

Possession (Piano Version) - Sarah Maclachlan

A Dream for Us - Appleseed Cast

Fast Blood - Frightened Rabbit (that entire album would be perfect)

Best of You - Foo Fighters

It's Thunder And It's Lightening - We Were Promised Jetpacks

Violet - Hole

Hurt - NIN

Mayonaise - Smashing Pumpkins

Acrobat - U2

Love is Blindess - U2

Country Feedback - REM

When you're ready to move along...

Live Again - Better than Ezra

How Life Can Turn - Appleseed Cast

It's Over - The Fire Theft

• Members

Some songs to add to your playlist. I doubt some of these are your cup-o-tea, but either lyrically or from strength/passion of vocal performance they get me.

Heaven - The Fire Theft

It's Over - The Fire Theft

I was def into SDRE, and I think that Fire Theft record is a lost gem. Love it.

Archived