READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-4-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Members
257E4D71.jpg
fuji051.jpg
17B4DF82.jpg
58CC7FE9.jpg
7B0A8B92.jpg
1. V1 Musket fuzz - beautiful black rainbow finish, never been gigged, no velcro, box and papers $120 shipped and Paypal'd. Ships next day.

B2687D97.jpg
DSCF0047.jpg
8617653F.jpg
91934C16.jpg
2. Fulltone '70 fuzz - big-box version, no velcro, otherwise VG++, box and papers. Two intentionally mismatched high gain BC108C transistors. $115 shipped and Paypal'd. Ships next day.

Whatcha got that's good, HCFX?

I'm looking for an EHX Freeze, but I also like fancy, hand-painted stuff.

Don't be hesitant to make offers or trades.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking to trade these guys. Wonderful devices, but would like to try other things.

Blackout Effectors A Very Special Twosome (#59 of the initial run of 100, great shape with box and manual...not my pic)
5169739943_30e17702d6.jpg

Emma Electronics ReezaFRATzitz II Overdrive/Distortion (great shape, comes with box and manual)
reezafratzitz.jpg

I'm looking for:

DMMTT (1100ms version)
Bogner Red distortion
MI Audio Megalith Delta
Strymon El Capistan
Other offers welcome

PM or email adam.the.mute AT gmail DOT com ... thanks!

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:
Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)
Cool MKI Tone Benders
Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)
NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

As some of you know, I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are all unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 1-3 corresponding to the number in the pictures. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#1 Electric Mistress. Sold!

#2 Electric Mistress. $350 shipped.

#3 Electric Mistress. $350 shipped.

Analogman EHX Big Box Deluxe Memory Man. Sold!

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $175 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and he added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $145 shipped.

Strymon 9v power supply. Sold.

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $335 shipped.

PigeonFX MKI Tone Bender Replica. OC75 and TI 2G381 transistors and NOS caps. If you want a MK1 on the spitty, gated and unruly side of the spectrum, THIS IS YOUR FUZZ. $265 shipped.

Jen Fuzz Sold.

IMG_0782.jpg
IMG_0783.jpg
IMG_0785.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0790.jpg
IMG_0792.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

• Members
ACCACB28-A531-4425-85C9-5C345754874C-827

From top left:

Modded Nano Small Stone - This pedal has a small toggle on the back next to the DC jack that allows you to select between the stock sine wave LFO, and ramp up and down LFOs. Three modes to choose from! Includes bod and manual $90 shipped

Fairfield Four Eyes Fuzz. Includes box and manual - $150

GMR Fx MKII w/AC128s and NOS parts. Has a bias control on top for tweaking. This is really a top notch build. $150

DOD FX90 - very clean with box $100

Wattson FY2. This pedal has one replaced resistor which allows for a significant boost in output volume. The stock version of this pedal has a volume drop at max volume. Includes box and manual - $150

Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic - Excellent sleeper tube drive pedal with two channels. Includes box and original adapter. $100

Barber LTD Silver clone (silver box w/ three black knobs) - extremely clean build with internal trimpots and everything. $75

Clean EQ/preamp pedal (Silver box with white knobs) - Has controls for treble and bass frequencies to give clean guitar more clarity and punch. $100

Sweet Honey OD clone (yellow box with white knobs) $75

Goodrich L10K volume pedal $190 shipped

Ibanez OD880 clone (black with silver knobs) Really clear and unique OD tones $75

• Members
57A1BF8A-26F6-4A46-A875-70F9831AA16B-157

$55 each, or $100 for both. The Trelicopter has the rubber on the back removed because I planned to velcro it, but never did. Pure Octave still has rubber. I've had both for less than a month. Both sound awesome, but I can't justify keeping a tremolo and octave harmony pedal when I already have two pedals on my board that pretty much do that and more. Definitely great sounding pedals though.

• Members
IMGP9721.jpg

Walrus Audio Janus - Like new with original box, manual, and pick. If you're considering buying one, save some cash and get this one. $250

IMGP9502.jpg

Infanem STEP - Near mint condition with original box. Massive amount of dirt/fuzz tones available on this one as well as upper octave fuzz tones. $126

IMGP9506.jpg

Bomes Octa - Tron - Near mint condition with original manual. Ridiculous amount of crazy (and not so crazy) fuzz sounds in this one. $175

IMGP9263.jpg

Pigtronix Philosopher's Rock - Brand new with original box, manual, and power supply. A customer got this brand new and traded it to me for some custom work. $120

All prices are shipped USPS Priority Mail and Paypal gifted.

• Members

?:::::::A PILE OF STUFF IS FOR SALE:::::::

ADK TC51 tube large diaphragm cond.
with shock/power supply/cable.
AMAZING guitar / drum oh.
$275 shipped. $250 local.

Klon Klone.
thought it was sold.
$125.

Line6 Dl4 with mod kit for reliable switches.
$150.

Pork Pie pig-lite acrylic snare drum.
$175

Accordion. With Case.
$150

• Members
rat.jpg

Proco 85' WFRI Rat - In pretty good shape. Has a small nick on the top of enclosure. The switch can be sketchy sometimes, probably needs a good cleaning. Otherwise it's everything you'd expect out of a vintage Rat.
$115 PP'd and shipped CONUS

jensen2.jpeg

Jensen p12q Alnico speaker - In great shape, with low hours on it. Just looking for something different.
$100 PP'd and shipped CONUS

Archived