READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-4-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

MIM Standard Telecaster. Purchased new ~3 years ago, stock except I think I put .11's on it last time around. No dings or swirls (aside from the usual light pickguard scratches that accumulate from normal playing).

Includes Fender / SKB ATA case (w/ keys) in good condition (there is a small crack on one corner, but a sticker ought to cover that up) and all the "new guitar" swag...

$375 shipped to the lower 48.

mrbaD.jpg

And here's a link to the full album of photos.

Got this cab NIB from a closing music store a few months ago, but the new year is bringing a new amp and matchy-matchy cabs sooo...

Fender Deluxe 1x12 with 80 watt Celestion G12P (stock). There are some very faint impression marks on the top where a head sat on it... impossible to photograph (sorry). Still has the plastic on the Fender logo. Comes in original box, with slipcover (that is still in the plastic / never been used). Smoke free home use only, blah blah blah...

These are $275 new with Fender's current coupon, you can have this one for $200 plus shipping. Outside the lower 48 is probably not worth it to ship to you due to size / weight, but if you really want it let me know and we can work something out. Local sale (DC metro, but I am willing to meet you halfway anywhere reasonable) would not be frowned upon. ;)

cIFr2.jpg

tCMxr.jpg

RtCIr.jpg

kuk4s.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet. I got it in a trade. It sounds great, just takes up too much real estate on my board for me to be okay with it at this time.

$130 Paypalled and shipped

----------------------------------------------

I have an older Rat. It sounds great, just not for my needs.

$75 Paypalled and shipped

I have a Zoom Hyper Lead. It's one of the analog models. It has an interesting sound to it, again not for my needs.

$75 Paypalled and shipped

As far as trades go, I'm interested in the following:

Wampler Ego

MI Audio Crunch Box

MI Audio Blues Pro

any other pedals that are in a small box...

IMG_20121209_122906.jpg

• Members

FT/FS

Dunlop Cry Baby. Takes a boss adapter. Good condition. No velcro sold

Ibanez PH7 Phaser. Works perfectly but is a bit scratched up. Has velcro $35

Rogue Tremolo. Good condition. Has velcro. Much like the boss tr2 but with true bypass. $30

Pedaltrain jr, no case. $25 - trade pending

I can't upload pics from my phone to here but i can text you a pic. All prices shipped and PayPalled to conus. I'll ship int if you pay the shipping.

Trades I'm looking for : Boss OD3, BD2, DD7 VS Open Road Line 6 Verbzilla, m5 or newer Echo Park Buffered stereo volume pedal

Really any non ts od to pair w/ my fd2

Trades can be +/- cash as needed to even things out

• Members

Entire board for sale!!!!! Including the board! I'm trying to fund a new bass, so this stuff has to go.

2012-11-24_18-14-10_184.jpg

All prices shipped CONUS

Darkglass B7K USA-$350 $330

Eventide Modfactor (no box/manual)-$275 $250

MSL 3 in 1 Fuzz (clari-not, fuzz factory, musket)-$180 $160

Okko Basstard-$280 $260

Walkure (got some pretty good scratches, but sound sexy as ****!)-$135

Depth Charge-$165

Reptile Fuzz-$90

Megalith-$235

DIY Ugly Face (not pictured)-$50

PT Pro-$100

Other items on the board are sold/gone

I also have a Dingwall Combustion I'm looking to sell for $900 Shipped CONUS. I can provide pics if you're interested. Thanks!

Archived