BEST ALBUMS OF 2012

Josh33

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oinkbanana

View Post

plent of great albums have already been named

but this is my unguilty pleasure of the year.

i'm enjoying my fan status.

Trust - TRST

can't wait for the new album either.

they played some new songs on the current tour, and I CAN"T WAIT.

+1

I'll add

Crystal Castles III

Grimes Visions

Myths

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, you guys got me to buy that Tame Impala album... really did not impress at first, but after a few spins, I get it now.

It instantly makes me space out and feel nice. Perfect for playing while at work to make me stop thinking about work. Relaxing.

Good call.

• Members

Man, you guys got me to buy that Tame Impala album... really did not impress at first, but after a few spins, I get it now.

It instantly makes me space out and feel nice. Perfect for playing while at work to make me stop thinking about work. Relaxing.

Good call.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pbone

View Post

The more I listen to it, the more I am thoroughly convinced that Lonerism by Tame Impala is the second best album of the year behind Shields by Grizzly Bear

And I'll be damned if Something from Chairlift isn't a mighty goddamned fine pop record.

Last year, my band opened for CANT, the side project of Grizzly Bear's Chris Taylor. And tomorrow night I go see Chairlift -- at the same venue!!

I've gotta get the new albums. I'm really behind.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pbone

View Post

The more I listen to it, the more I am thoroughly convinced that Lonerism by Tame Impala is the second best album of the year behind Shields by Grizzly Bear

And I'll be damned if Something from Chairlift isn't a mighty goddamned fine pop record.

Last year, my band opened for CANT, the side project of Grizzly Bear's Chris Taylor. And tomorrow night I go see Chairlift -- at the same venue!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by arcadesonfire

View Post

{censored} dude i LOVE CANT. I listen to that album like once a day.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by arcadesonfire

View Post

{censored} dude i LOVE CANT. I listen to that album like once a day.

Archived