BEST ALBUMS OF 2012

Josh33

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you haven't found any good music this year, you just don't know where to look. There's thousands of music blogs out there with independent stuff and bandcamps upon bandcamps with incredible music put out this year. Just because it doesn't have a fancy video and radio play doesn't mean it's not awesome.

There are at least 3 dudes on HCFX that put out EP's in 2012 that get regular playtime in my itunes thumb.gif

• Members

If you haven't found any good music this year, you just don't know where to look. There's thousands of music blogs out there with independent stuff and bandcamps upon bandcamps with incredible music put out this year. Just because it doesn't have a fancy video and radio play doesn't mean it's not awesome.

There are at least 3 dudes on HCFX that put out EP's in 2012 that get regular playtime in my itunes thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

If you haven't found any good music this year, you just don't know where to look.

I found lots of great music this year, but not a lot of full length albums I want to listen to from start to finish repeatedly.

I had high expectations for the AIR album, and I'm still hoping it will grow on me... But so far, no.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

If you haven't found any good music this year, you just don't know where to look.

I found lots of great music this year, but not a lot of full length albums I want to listen to from start to finish repeatedly.

I had high expectations for the AIR album, and I'm still hoping it will grow on me... But so far, no.

Archived