BEST ALBUMS OF 2012

Josh33

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

forgetters - S/T

tinnu.jpg?1?4250

It's Blake (Jawbreaker) Schwarzenbach's new band.

Golden Gurls - Typo Magic

NEkwd.jpg

Stumbled upon this and love it. RIYL Dinosaur Jr. and/or Pavement. Available for free here: http://goldengurls.bandcamp.com/album/typo-magic

Baroness - Yellow & Green

p7A5I.jpgNh5no.jpg

The xx - Coexist

jgC4U.jpg?1?8357

Torch - Harmonicraft

8gm20.jpg

Dinosaur Jr. - I Bet on Sky

rlVFK.jpg

That's all I can think of at the moment. I haven't listened to Tame Impala's new one all the way through. Actually, there's a bunch of stuff I haven't gotten around to listening to.

• Members

forgetters - S/T

tinnu.jpg?1?4250

It's Blake (Jawbreaker) Schwarzenbach's new band.

Golden Gurls - Typo Magic

NEkwd.jpg

Stumbled upon this and love it. RIYL Dinosaur Jr. and/or Pavement. Available for free here: http://goldengurls.bandcamp.com/album/typo-magic

Baroness - Yellow & Green

p7A5I.jpgNh5no.jpg

The xx - Coexist

jgC4U.jpg?1?8357

Torch - Harmonicraft

8gm20.jpg

Dinosaur Jr. - I Bet on Sky

rlVFK.jpg

That's all I can think of at the moment. I haven't listened to Tame Impala's new one all the way through. Actually, there's a bunch of stuff I haven't gotten around to listening to.

• Members

Holy {censored}, I can't believe I don't know any of the bands listed.

I feel out of touch.

Not really...

But it is sort of weird that music is such a non communal affair anymore. Every body checks this blogs or magazine to find stuff. And you can happily float by with your personal music devices and never be exposed to any of this.

• Members

I feel out of touch.

Not really...

But it is sort of weird that music is such a non communal affair anymore. Every body checks this blogs or magazine to find stuff. And you can happily float by with your personal music devices and never be exposed to any of this.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

I feel out of touch.

Not really...

It's a strange mix of tastes here at HCFX. It's actually surprising that we all get along as well as we do tongue.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

I feel out of touch.

Not really...

It's a strange mix of tastes here at HCFX. It's actually surprising that we all get along as well as we do tongue.gif

Archived