Boutique board vote incident

warioblast

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Collusion and Electioneering is 100% percent legal in BOTB. It has been done numerous times before. Angry Goldfish did it to me a couple years ago, he later admitted that he got some of his buddies at ilovefuzz.com to come stuff his ballot box. And of course, who can forget the great HM electioneering, where they plot and focus votes on particular entrants in particular categories.

That is why i posted my BOTB Collusion thread--since it's legal, there's no need to do it behind closed doors. Let all just pick the winners ahead of time--so at least we can bring a higher degree of transparency to the collusion.

I can say without any hesistation--that i've never bribed, coerced, cajoled, or colluded with anyone about voting for my board or anyone else's.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
If that didn't happen at least a few times every single year, I'd be very surprised.
I have no memories of something like this happening at HCFX idn_smilie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob View Post
Collusion and Electioneering is 100% percent legal in BOTB. It has been done numerous times before. Angry Goldfish did it to me a couple years ago, he later admitted that he got some of his buddies at ilovefuzz.com to come stuff his ballot box. And of course, who can forget the great HM electioneering, where they plot and focus votes on particular entrants in particular categories.

That is why i posted my BOTB Collusion thread--since it's legal, there's no need to do it behind closed doors. Let all just pick the winners ahead of time--so at least we can bring a higher degree of transparency to the collusion.

I can say without any hesistation--that i've never bribed, coerced, cajoled, or colluded with anyone about voting for my board or anyone else's.
I guess we find our black cat.

Archived