first post since may 2010... ngd?

HopeStreet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by HopeStreet

View Post

i'm a small dude (5'7 130) so i'm a little self conscious about how it's going to look on stage...

There was this little fella in Plastalina Mosh playing a V. He was a bad ass with it, and just riffing, no wanky solos.

• Members

This kid called subsshakehouses founded chat with devi ever and robopimp and recruited the misfits and rejects of the tree house and brought the off topic full on and the lols and the bans and pedals that never existed and an offtopic story and off topic threads plus many bhz because of the peeps that wanted 110% on topic threads on hcfx, bans were given rushfans died and devis were banned defending sal pitbulls bit threats were given more bans strymon pedals and capistans delay pedals called the 919 that never saw the light of day pbone quit the guitar and echod went full on hipster and mhux bought guns and got tattoos and honk and hiwattbob got a hollow trophy and more bans were given and this guy brent bought a pedal and was going to be refunded on pennies and riffy showed his face and i suscribed to his youtube channel and theres this code for mooer pedals and a red dot pedal and everybody said thanks ken then thanks ren and the mayans were wrong and chat guys got super ego pedals for 87.00.

Feel free to add guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HopeStreet

View Post

430855_10151339304770837_234264962_n.jpg

do homies still do ngd?

do any of you remember me?

is anyone still here?

anyhow it's 2005 faded v with two emg 81s i think.

not exactly fx worthy but...

yenno.

Good to see you! cool.gif

Of course I remember you. And of course you get a HNGD! I'm not terribly wild about EMG's, but that's a cool looking V. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by renula

View Post

This kid called subsshakehouses founded chat with devi ever and robopimp and recruited the misfits and rejects of the tree house and brought the off topic full on and the lols and the bans and pedals that never existed and an offtopic story and off topic threads plus many bhz because of the peeps that wanted 110% on topic threads on hcfx, bans were given rushfans died and devis were banned defending sal pitbulls bit threats were given more bans strymon pedals and capistans delay pedals called the 919 that never saw the light of day pbone quit the guitar and echod went full on hipster and mhux bought guns and got tattoos and honk and hiwattbob got a hollow trophy and more bans were given and this guy brent bought a pedal and was going to be refunded on pennies and riffy showed his face and i suscribed to his youtube channel and theres this code for mooer pedals and a red dot pedal and everybody said thanks ken then thanks ren and the mayans were wrong and chat guys got super ego pedals for 87.00.

Feel free to add guys.

Nailed it.

XvtAa.jpg

RIP Robo.

• Members

View Post

Feel free to add guys.

Does anyone remember laughter? Or the Octophant?

• Members

View Post

Feel free to add guys.

last i remember things were getting pretty o.c. around these parts.

seems like that all boiled over and we have balance once again?

Quote Originally Posted by b_nehpets

View Post

you had the bike accident, no? how've you been?

not me,

but i do remember that vaguely!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

Good to see you! cool.gif

Of course I remember you. And of course you get a HNGD! I'm not terribly wild about EMG's, but that's a cool looking V. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

the man of all men remembers me,

i must have done something right!

i'm thinking about moving the strap button to halfway up the underside of the top wing for better balance and looks,

anyone have experience with this at all?

Archived