BTOB12 - Greatest Upsets and Surprises

Aristotle

• Members

The lack of enthusiasm troubled me deeply. I spent at least 3 minutes of my life staging that photo.

That and I really love my options with that board. wink.gif

I am still amazed by awesomeness of the boards this year though. There wasn't one that I'd like to spend some time stepping on.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

I'm surprised I came in 2nd (out of two) in the Creative Board Picture category smile.gif Nothing like coming taking the silver medal, and last at the same time. Should have been a lot more entries into this category.

I enjoyed both photos. I'm a bit surprised you came in #2 also. Next year I'll attempt this one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by trainbridge

View Post

First year participating....and I won best rig....with a wattson fuzz on my board. eek.gif

I guess my picture did look good and that's half the battle.

dude rightfully so. your whole setup is just {censored}ing classy and practical and amazing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

dude rightfully so. your whole setup is just {censored}ing classy and practical and amazing.

wave.gif

Thanks man, I had some bad gas this year. Turns out it wasn't all that bad because this {censored} is really fun to play.

Everything on my board except the tu-2 and the '69 I had bought this year. Also got the bandmaster and sg this year too. {censored} I guess gear > worldly responsibilities

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog

View Post

Since I joined the forum, the amount of boutique pedals on peoples boards has gone down dramatically.

This.

Well actually when I joined boutique pedals were still rare... then they got crazy... and now we're here.

Also, I should have thrown my rig in the rig competition, wasn't around enough to realize there was one of those.

• Members

Surprises: I got more votes than ever! That was nice.

Liked: Not crazy expensive boards, quite functional and playable. Great boards overall everyone!

Aristotle, that put a lot of time into it!

Meh: Boards put together just for the picture. HWB board didn't make much sense, really.

The boards I vote never get to the finals.

Dissapoint?: "Vintage boards" are great pedals taken out of the closet for the picture, Being Fender&EHX's the exception because you can say he plays his pedals.

Also, the threads faded away fast.

Archived