OT: What's the deal with light up amp logos?

dkerwood

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by decode6

View Post

I think they look stupid, but that's it. It wouldn't stop me from buying said amp though.

There are SO many amps, most equally great sounding (albeit great in different ways), that we have the luxury of aesthetic pickiness. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by decode6

View Post

I think they look stupid, but that's it. It wouldn't stop me from buying said amp though.

There are SO many amps, most equally great sounding (albeit great in different ways), that we have the luxury of aesthetic pickiness. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

everything sucks

icon_lol.gif

This is basically just an extension of the manufacturer's marketing that we've seen since day one. You're putting this piece of merchandise on a stage in front of groups of people - why not emblazon it with the company name. Think every Marshall grill, bass drum head, etc. Technology is cheaper and easier to implement now, {censored}'s gonna light up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

everything sucks

icon_lol.gif

This is basically just an extension of the manufacturer's marketing that we've seen since day one. You're putting this piece of merchandise on a stage in front of groups of people - why not emblazon it with the company name. Think every Marshall grill, bass drum head, etc. Technology is cheaper and easier to implement now, {censored}'s gonna light up.

Archived