Who here actually cares about their straps?

Gremson

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by erksin

View Post

Was interested so I visited their site.

WTF

Do they only build to order or something? Because their selection was basically nil.

they make a handful at a time depending on what materials they have at the moment.

get in touch with them. they'll make you one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by erksin

View Post

Was interested so I visited their site.

WTF

Do they only build to order or something? Because their selection was basically nil.

they make a handful at a time depending on what materials they have at the moment.

get in touch with them. they'll make you one.

• Members

I have a separate strap for all my guitars. Most of them are the standard cheap ernie ball type straps.

When I got my tele it came with a strap...the thin leather with wider shoulder pad old school style. I tried it and really liked it, but quickly it started cracking near the end, so I looked for a strap in that same style. Ended up finding a brand called Cornhusker Guitar Straps, and got one. Thick leather, nicely padded. Don't even need straplocks because the strap fits on the guitar so tight.

I don't have a photo because my guitar isn't here right now, but this is from their website:

and_brown_2.jpg

• Members

I have a separate strap for all my guitars. Most of them are the standard cheap ernie ball type straps.

When I got my tele it came with a strap...the thin leather with wider shoulder pad old school style. I tried it and really liked it, but quickly it started cracking near the end, so I looked for a strap in that same style. Ended up finding a brand called Cornhusker Guitar Straps, and got one. Thick leather, nicely padded. Don't even need straplocks because the strap fits on the guitar so tight.

I don't have a photo because my guitar isn't here right now, but this is from their website:

and_brown_2.jpg

• Members

I will only use Couch now, I used to never care about straps and had bought a few with plastic slack adjusters, eventually they failed from weight/strain, which lead to me nearly dropping a guitar...so I learned my lesson very quickly.

Couch straps are made by people who actually care about what they're doing, it's made with quality vinyl/seat belt material, metal slack adjusters and stainless steel rivets. I've had my couch straps for a few years now with zero problems, I even have a couch wallet for a few years now and it's held up better than any other wallet I've had considering I beat the hell out of everything. My wallets have never made it past a year, the couch is going on 3years without a break.

• Members

I will only use Couch now, I used to never care about straps and had bought a few with plastic slack adjusters, eventually they failed from weight/strain, which lead to me nearly dropping a guitar...so I learned my lesson very quickly.

Couch straps are made by people who actually care about what they're doing, it's made with quality vinyl/seat belt material, metal slack adjusters and stainless steel rivets. I've had my couch straps for a few years now with zero problems, I even have a couch wallet for a few years now and it's held up better than any other wallet I've had considering I beat the hell out of everything. My wallets have never made it past a year, the couch is going on 3years without a break.

• Members

Never really gave a sh*t, but I gotto admit those couch straps look lighty secksy. Damn you hcfx mahfakkas! Just when I thought I was over my pedlols obsession again, you are forcing me to blow mony on fancy strapsmad.giffacepalm.gifwink.gif

Anyway...Once again, The shipping/customs ruin it for me. I dont suppose anyone knows a good online shop in the UK/EU that has a good selection of couch goodies?

• Members

Never really gave a sh*t, but I gotto admit those couch straps look lighty secksy. Damn you hcfx mahfakkas! Just when I thought I was over my pedlols obsession again, you are forcing me to blow mony on fancy strapsmad.giffacepalm.gifwink.gif

Anyway...Once again, The shipping/customs ruin it for me. I dont suppose anyone knows a good online shop in the UK/EU that has a good selection of couch goodies?

Archived