Who here actually cares about their straps?

Gremson

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, now that I've got a Couch strap I care a bit more about them. I'd only ever consider them at this point, because they're a great bunch of guys there that care what they're doing and do it well. Alot of awesome designs.

I have a brown deadstock luggage strap that I'm using with my Tele, and just got a Couch wallet for Christmas that I'm a fan of as well. When I ordered my strap though I did ask they make it a bit shorter since I wear my guitars higher, and they were accommodating to my request and didn't charge me a dime extra. Killer straps!

• Members

Yeah, now that I've got a Couch strap I care a bit more about them. I'd only ever consider them at this point, because they're a great bunch of guys there that care what they're doing and do it well. Alot of awesome designs.

I have a brown deadstock luggage strap that I'm using with my Tele, and just got a Couch wallet for Christmas that I'm a fan of as well. When I ordered my strap though I did ask they make it a bit shorter since I wear my guitars higher, and they were accommodating to my request and didn't charge me a dime extra. Killer straps!

• Members

Cowboy_Charlie_49ec999530df7.png

Got this when I was looking to purchase a cabinet. The guys at Levana were trying to get me to excited about their overpriced fuzz by showing me how it cleaned up when you roll the volume down. They were asking for too much for the cabinet as well. But for some reason I was also in the market for a strap and this one was actually nice.

• Members

Cowboy_Charlie_49ec999530df7.png

Got this when I was looking to purchase a cabinet. The guys at Levana were trying to get me to excited about their overpriced fuzz by showing me how it cleaned up when you roll the volume down. They were asking for too much for the cabinet as well. But for some reason I was also in the market for a strap and this one was actually nice.

Archived