I could use an assistant or two... (co-moderator candidates)

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I love how several people who've been nominated/nominated themselves for the mod assistant position consider themselves to be good nominees, yet they don't know how to practice tolerance, respect and civility.

As per Phil:
Let's all please try to show a bit more tolerance towards others, and put a bit of thought into how our words may effect other people. I'm not saying you can't have disagreements about things, but it would be great if everyone would "agree to disagree agreeably".

When you take a look at what some of these peeps wanting to be a mod have said in recent political/religious threads....well...it just makes you want to
:facepalm:
I mean....how can you moderate something that you can't even put into practice yourself?

Yeah, I tend to stay out of those threads.
Never end well.

• Members

I would hate to babysit this {censored}ing playground, Phil I gotta give you props. If there are going to be "helpers" or additional mods I think they should be people who have been around here before 2007 at the very least.

is that because people that have been here know whats best, they've put in their time, they have a record we can check?

obama 08

• Members
+1

It's starting to remind me of Garrett and the dog pics...
:cop:

Yeah me too. Knock it off. I would love to be the asst mod, but I wouldn't be popular here for very long (not that I am now anyway) because I would ban the {censored} out of some of you for the same stupid bull{censored} over and over. Kind of like my kids when I ask them nicely to stop doing something they shouldn't, and they keep doing it, and I start getting not so nice with my tone, but they keep it up, and up... and finally,,,:cop::cop::cop::cop:

= extended time out. I have mucho experience with the timeouts:lol:

Archived