I could use an assistant or two... (co-moderator candidates)

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offense to theatomicjeff, I don't know him, but from his "policies", he won't be a 1/4 as lenient/nice as Phil. That's why Phil is the best mod I've ever seen. He knows how to have a good time, but knows when things need to be taken down.

• Members

No offense to theatomicjeff, I don't know him, but from his "policies", he won't be a 1/4 as lenient/nice as Phil. That's why Phil is the best mod I've ever seen. He knows how to have a good time, but knows when things need to be taken down.

i thought he was joking when he listed his standards last time.

• Members

yeah there was some smugness after Garret got banned and hounding before he did.I dont think we need any angry old timers in this spot,unless what we are after is even more drama.

• Members
No offense to theatomicjeff, I don't know him, but from his "policies", he won't be a 1/4 as lenient/nice as Phil.

I would be 1/4 as lenient as Phil, but fractions higher than that would be a tall order for me. :D

For those that have submitted my name as a mod, I humbly appreciate the respect and consideration. Even though I post here a lot, due to work and school commitments, I'm unable to devote the time it would take to adequately help moderate the forum.

However, as I said in a previous post, if someone needs Solomon-like wisdom/advice, i.e., "What would TAJ do?", I'd be happy to share my thoughts.

Lots of great candidates have already been listed. I urge the nod to go to those forumites that consistently demonstrate having a good head on their shoulders.

*Back to the algebra homework*.

Archived