So what are you GAS'ing for from Namm 2013?

Stubacca

• Members

Gtfo. What you need an epitome for. Esp at that price it makes more sense to just buy all three separate and then be able to flip them and rearranged them as you please. Unless it sold for sub $200 new I don't see these 'multis' catching on. I mean how bad did that Tone Tattoo fail :lolpikachu:

• Members

macadood wrote:

Gtfo. What you need an epitome for. Esp at that price it makes more sense to just buy all three separate and then be able to flip them and rearranged them as you please. Unless it sold for sub $200 new I don't see these 'multis' catching on. I mean how bad did that Tone Tattoo fail :lolpikachu:

I have no need for an epitome.  L2read pls.

I don't think it's a {censored}ty pedal though.  As someone else said in one of those threads, it's a super reverb pedal, complete with octaves and modulation.  

HAVE YOU EVER USED FLERB BEFORE?  IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Also, the tone tattoo isn't really a fail.  you're just not the target market.

• Members

macadood wrote:

Buying the original three pedals does't give you the option to route the effects such that the SEM and Micropog are only affecting the wet signal of the Holy Grail.... and that's what the shimmer button on the Epitome does.

So there's that.  Plus it's cheaper, smaller and uses less power taps than buying all three.

Archived