fat jokes.

echodeluxe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i have nothing against fat people but whenever i see one, the first thing that comes into my mind is how bad that guy smells. well, most of you might be from a very cold country but in my place where the usual temperature is 37-45+ degree celsius you should have an idea what i'm talking about.

• Members
yo mama so fat when i went to stick my dong in her mouth i had to slap her belly and ride the waves in

Everybody knows the proper way to {censored} a fat chick, right? You start flipping the rolls up until you smell {censored}, then you go back one.

Guest Guest

But... certain people, especially on this forum, just love being dickheads and insulting people. It's what they do. They have to do it to feel better about themselves. Their self esteem is that bad.

Who does that?!!?

• Members
This is nothing but a flat out
lie
. You obviously
were
making fun of people, and I personally don't believe you're sorry 1 iota for insulting fat people. Someone who would be sorry for that wouldn't do what you've done. But Phil comes in here, so you backtrack like a {censored} and try to convince us that your fake remorse is real.
:facepalm:
Maybe someone in your family will die from an obesity related medical issue. Maybe that'll be funny too, huh?

As a
former
fat person myself, I never minded fat jokes because I KNEW that it was my own choices that made me that way. Eliminate fast food, don't drink a 12 pack every Friday/Saturday, play more tennis and whoosh the weight goes away. Calories in - calories burned = calories out. If it's a positive # you gain weight, if it's negative, you lose weight. It's not rocket science.

But... certain people, especially on this forum, just love being dickheads and insulting people. It's what they do. They have to do it to feel better about themselves. Their self esteem is that bad. I feel more sorry for those people than I do for the fat folks, because the fat people can lose weight, but the dickheads will
always
be dickheads.

Remember this famous quote: "Yeah, I may be fat, but you're an asshole. And I can always diet."
:thu:

yeah, but you were formerly fat AND an asshole. so thats like, a double whammy now isnt it?

• Members
Fat fetishism - Fat fetishists typically find fondling of an overweight person's adipose tissue arousing. They may be aroused by the presence of a pannus or other hanging flaps of skin such as those on the thighs, arms, and back. Fat fetishists who are attracted to overweight men may be aroused by a fat man's larger breasts (a condition referred to in the medical literature as pseudogynecomastia). A male fat fetishist may enjoy inserting his penis between the deep folds of skin on an overweight person's body, and thrusting to orgasm in a practice similar to mammary intercourse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism

http://www.ehow.com/how_2120818_recognize-chubby-chaser.html

ChubbyChasers.png

• Members

wait a second rushfan. how is it possible that you make a post, and there is actually a smart paragraph in there bookended by complete ignorant bull{censored}?

you "personally" think i made this thread to be malicious and insult others, but you pretty much regurgitate a point i already made. wowza.

i know you hate me. just stop responding to me. you just look like a {censored}tool. at least i realize some people here dont like me. youre just an ignoramus. realize it man.

i dont make fun of or insult anyone to make myself feel better. you know what i do to make myself feel better? play music. eat foods i enjoy. hang out with my friends. listen to awesome music. etc.

and no one in my family is obese.

• Members
Fat fetishism -
Fat fetishists typically find fondling of an overweight person's adipose tissue arousing. They may be aroused by the presence of a pannus or other hanging flaps of skin such as those on the thighs, arms, and back. Fat fetishists who are attracted to overweight men may be aroused by a fat man's larger breasts (a condition referred to in the medical literature as pseudogynecomastia). A male fat fetishist may enjoy inserting his penis between the deep folds of skin on an overweight person's body, and thrusting to orgasm in a practice similar to mammary intercourse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism

http://www.ehow.com/how_2120818_recognize-chubby-chaser.html

ChubbyChasers.png

Fat Fetishist
Chubby Chaser
Fatty-Phile
Lipid Lover
Blubber Lubber
Fat Admirer
Heavy Humper
Big Boner
Tubby Tapper
Blubbernaut
Truffle Shuffler
Adipophiliac
Jiggly Jockey
Fatty Feeder
Porker Stalker

• Members
and no one in my family is obese.

I seriously doubt this, unless you only consider your family to be your mother, father and siblings. Since ~65% of America is overweight or obese, simple odds dictate that UNLESS you have a very small family and no cousins, aunts, etc. that you do indeed have fat relatives who may have health issues related to their weight. I wonder what they'd think of your little joke? Why don't you show them this thread and see what they say?

Or you gonna lie again and say you're not related to any fat people? :facepalm:

• Members

WebMD tells me about 1% of obesity is caused by medical reasons, the other 99% is caused by poor diet and overeating.

And you're capable of spotting that 1% just by looking, right?

They should move to Ethiopia. They've cured it there.

Q: What do a moped and a fat chick have in common?

A: They're both fun to ride till your friends see you.

Archived