TC Electronics Ditto Looper

mdrake34

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Akai is probably bumming out pretty hard on this. The Headrush has a similarly simple looper and though it's not a bad delay, it's not like a lot of people buy it for that...

There are plenty of fancy loopers on the market. I actually like features on a looper. I have an M13 and plan on buying a Pigtronix Infinity as well. But I expect to see a ton of these popping up on people's pedalboards with the simplicity, small footprint and low price.

• Members

I think it's a fair price for what it is. I'm stoked to pick one of these up. It might not be of much use for veteran loopers, but those who want to step into the mad world or those who want something simple to scratch itch, it's perfect. I've heard the switches they make are dodgy and expensive to replace, but TC aren't cheap by nature and should be able to stand behind their products.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sam adams

View Post

Akai is probably bumming out pretty hard on this. The Headrush has a similarly simple looper and though it's not a bad delay, it's not like a lot of people buy it for that..

serves them right for releasing Biyang pedals instead of the smaller Headrush 3 we've been asking for over the last few years

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

At first, I thought this looked retarded, but now I want one.

I use my DL4 for most looping, but was also using a Headrush for bringing simple loops in and out. The Headrush got kicked off my board due to space limitations, and the Ditto looks like it will fit the bill.

• 2 months later...

Archived