TC Electronics Ditto Looper

mdrake34

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Akridosity

View Post

Sheesh. A company brings out a dead simple looper and you're all {censored}ted!

What is it with guitarists and change? WE ALL STILL HAVE VACUUM TUBES IN OUR AMPS!

VACUUM TUBES!

I don't follow.. Tubes sound good. Granted there are some SS amps that are good but tubes work well with amps.

As Tape said - if you don't like the extra features; don't use them.

And as Minning said - it looks too simple.

Maybe this pedal is geared toward the aging players that find a RC-2 to be overkill. Or maybe the ad hook of "overly complex loopers" is coming from folks that just wanted to loop 12 bar blues and solo over, bought a Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro and were confused and complained about there not being simple loopers on the market.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Akridosity

View Post

Sheesh. A company brings out a dead simple looper and you're all {censored}ted!

What is it with guitarists and change? WE ALL STILL HAVE VACUUM TUBES IN OUR AMPS!

VACUUM TUBES!

I don't follow.. Tubes sound good. Granted there are some SS amps that are good but tubes work well with amps.

As Tape said - if you don't like the extra features; don't use them.

And as Minning said - it looks too simple.

Maybe this pedal is geared toward the aging players that find a RC-2 to be overkill. Or maybe the ad hook of "overly complex loopers" is coming from folks that just wanted to loop 12 bar blues and solo over, bought a Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro and were confused and complained about there not being simple loopers on the market.

• Members

They might have taken the simplicity concept a bit far, but I'm looking forward to seeing whether they have included any hidden features like holding down the footswitch for overdubs. Otherwise this could be a godsend for many people, including myself. The Lo-Fi Loop Junky is currently the only compact looper, and it's not practical for many, and is expensive.

• Members

They might have taken the simplicity concept a bit far, but I'm looking forward to seeing whether they have included any hidden features like holding down the footswitch for overdubs. Otherwise this could be a godsend for many people, including myself. The Lo-Fi Loop Junky is currently the only compact looper, and it's not practical for many, and is expensive.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

Ya know, the Boss RC-3 and Jamman Solo XT are only 2-3mm larger on each side.

• Members

View Post

Ya know, the Boss RC-3 and Jamman Solo XT are only 2-3mm larger on each side.

• Members

View Post

I'm constantly amazed at how many people own a LFLJ. Maybe its cause they have the money to spend on it.. The vibrato is cool but in terms of a looper I think, and someone looking to get a capable looper without spend lots of money, its just silly.

• Members

View Post

I'm constantly amazed at how many people own a LFLJ. Maybe its cause they have the money to spend on it.. The vibrato is cool but in terms of a looper I think, and someone looking to get a capable looper without spend lots of money, its just silly.

Archived