TC Electronics Ditto Looper

mdrake34

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

3) Throw away that real looper because nobody wants to hear you loop {censored}.

But how else are you going to make your blues licks stand out from everybody elses? I'm assuming that the shtick...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

3) Throw away that real looper because nobody wants to hear you loop {censored}.

But how else are you going to make your blues licks stand out from everybody elses? I'm assuming that the shtick...

• Members

"creativity and fun"

Not much creative or fun about a loop you can't manipulate. I mean yeah, "you'll concentrate more on your playing", but you can do that with ANY looper regardless of features, just ignore them. {censored} marketing line. It's like adding "buy our product, but don't use the features and you'll learn to play better" on the box.

Simple loopers are a dime a dozen. We need some with more original and exciting features, please.

• Members

"creativity and fun"

Not much creative or fun about a loop you can't manipulate. I mean yeah, "you'll concentrate more on your playing", but you can do that with ANY looper regardless of features, just ignore them. {censored} marketing line. It's like adding "buy our product, but don't use the features and you'll learn to play better" on the box.

Simple loopers are a dime a dozen. We need some with more original and exciting features, please.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tape

View Post

"creativity and fun"

Not much creative or fun about a loop you can't manipulate.

yes. (from other thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by PKTrono

View Post

for me a looper needs half speed and reverse

now that i'll be moving to an mpc-based setup, i reaaally want one of your loopers, tape! i did before too, but now i'll actually have my hands free to mess with it

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tape

View Post

"creativity and fun"

Not much creative or fun about a loop you can't manipulate.

yes. (from other thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by PKTrono

View Post

for me a looper needs half speed and reverse

now that i'll be moving to an mpc-based setup, i reaaally want one of your loopers, tape! i did before too, but now i'll actually have my hands free to mess with it

Archived