TC Electronics Ditto Looper

mdrake34

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know if this was cheap enough, say $50ish, I could see maybe the idea of having a couple of them on your board, would that make any sense? Like maybe one right after your dirt pedals, to create a simple dirty rhythm track, and then one after modulation or delays, where you could create a second loop for different applications. Or just put a couple at the end of your board, and do different things with them without having to stop one and delete when you want to start another loop.

• Members

You know if this was cheap enough, say $50ish, I could see maybe the idea of having a couple of them on your board, would that make any sense? Like maybe one right after your dirt pedals, to create a simple dirty rhythm track, and then one after modulation or delays, where you could create a second loop for different applications. Or just put a couple at the end of your board, and do different things with them without having to stop one and delete when you want to start another loop.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nomenclature

View Post

I'm guessing it'll be something like tap = play, tap again = stop, hold for 2 seconds/release = record/overdub, hold for 5+ seconds = clear the loop.

Wouldn't care for that. I like the way the ME-25 uses a single switch.

Tap - Record/mark loop end

Tap - Start/End Overdub

Hold 2 sec - Undo

Double Tap - Stop

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nomenclature

View Post

I'm guessing it'll be something like tap = play, tap again = stop, hold for 2 seconds/release = record/overdub, hold for 5+ seconds = clear the loop.

Wouldn't care for that. I like the way the ME-25 uses a single switch.

Tap - Record/mark loop end

Tap - Start/End Overdub

Hold 2 sec - Undo

Double Tap - Stop

• Members

60 second looper in a 1590 box (that's correct right) placed horizontal (like the bat revelation)

2 stomps

Stomp A: tap for start/stop record/overdub. Hold or double tap for erase.

Stomp b: creative use, stutter play maybe? Reverse, tap tempo?

Controls for:

Level

Speed(pitch-changing)

Speed

"Tone" control going from digital copy to old sounding (lflj)

Switch for reverse.

Small box, few controls, simple - not 300$ booteek and not a boss/digitech peddle

• Members

If this looper is priced low, it will answer the call of people like me that have wanted a dead simple looper. Something that is easy to record a simple chord progression, then play over it. Though, I would have preferred two buttons (play/stop, record/stop).

• Members

Seems like a good idea to me. Particularly for folks who don't need the features of a fancy looper or a timeline/timefactor/m9 type unit. I imagine that a lot of people who are happy with a stand alone delay like the mem boy, CC, disaster transport etc, will be happy to have this guy on the side.

Archived