Guess who just bought a Travis Bean?

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally Posted by !i!i!i!i!i!

and immediately acetone those signatures off the back when it would arrive

Why erase potential value? It's not an AK-47, it's just a frickin guitar!

I can't see those signatures doing anything than decreasing the value. Steve and Duane are important people, but even after they're dead and gone, I just don't see it. Now if that was one of Steves personal beans from his studio, that was potentially used by duane (along with countless other guitarists) while steve was recording him, then that would be different.

Kind of reminds me of the time some royal {censored}ing moron told me how he asked mickey mantle to sign his '52 topps rookie card in the late 70's. that move cut the value of that piece of paper in half in todays market.

• Members

Vincent Gallo is a flash in the pan cheese dick and a remarkably easy person to troll via the internet. Only thing remotely like-able about him is his greasy $5 bargain winery name that would best be suited for use by some pizzeria front owning goombah

you.......you're good.

• Members

Buffalo '66 was a terrible movie. I dated a girl who thought it was a brilliant movie, she made watch it more than once. you ever tell a bunch of art majors the movie they love seemed to be utter {censored} to you? Its annoying, really annyoning. its almost exactly like sitting in a chicken coup, cluck cluck cluck....

Spanning time.... Just spanning time....

Anyway... Nice guitar I've always wanted to at the very least play one, some day.

• Members

Buffalo '66 was a terrible movie. I dated a girl who thought it was a brilliant movie, she made watch it more than once. you ever tell a bunch of art majors the movie they love seemed to be utter {censored} to you? Its annoying, really annyoning. its almost exactly like sitting in a chicken coup, cluck cluck cluck....

Anyway... Nice guitar I've always wanted to at the very least play one, some day.

{censored} that bro--the "shifter car" scene alone is better than anything put out in the last 30 years.

• Members

Yeah, I was in film school when it came out. Several of my friends were really into it. I thought it was okay, but I couldn't see the greatness. It just seems like a series of artsy sketches, a compilation of hip influences, some Cassavetes here, a little Coen brothers there, that doesn't really add up to a style of its own.

Archived