You Pussys Bore Me...

Player99

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Player99... I talked with your Mom last night and she was really worried about some of the financial decisions you've been making. She said it's also kinda been worrying her that you haven't been going out as much as you used to... something about your social anxiety acting up again and she was confused why that one girl you used to always hang out with didn't call you back anymore. She seemed really concerned, and I think she wants you to call her, but I don't want to put words in her mouth...

... but I definitely didn't mind putting something else in her mouth that night, if you know what I mean.

• Members

You've steeled yourself against generic insults.

So now that the foreplay is done you need to reveal something personal like a song you wrote that means a lot to you, or a picture of yourself or a loved one, in order to let the rabble have at it and truely test your mettle.

• Members

You've steeled yourself against generic insults.

So now that the foreplay is done you need to reveal something personal like a song you wrote that means a lot to you, or a picture of yourself or a loved one, in order to let the rabble have at it and truely test your mettle.

Naw that {censored} ass bitch is too cowardly. But I'll let it slide--i pity him having to scrub down his bed-ridden fat mom two times a week. Dat stank.

• Members

holy {censored} dude you need some attention dont you?

-TC Electronics (lets start a boycott fellas)

-fat elvis Mondays (Lets start a intertrend fellas)

-You pussys bore me (peoples insults are my way with connecting with others)

It'll get better after high school dude, trust me. You'll see that girl in the mall 5 years later and you'll have the courage to talk to her this time. All that anguish building inside you since middle school will finally drive you to do it. Will she know who you are then? Hopefully, son....hopefully.

Worried about you buddy

Butters_got_queefed_on.jpg

Archived