your butt

echodeluxe

• Members

We will do an echo, and it will be called the echo-deluxe.

My likeness will most likely not be on it.

If you guys make some guesses about what it is, I'll give you snippets. I can't tell you 100% what it is right now, but I can tell you some stuff.

Same for the Gemini. I can entertain guesses but I can't outright say what it is.

The Escape Velocity comes out first, then the Gemini.

• Members

echoecho wrote:

If you guys make some guesses about what it is, I'll give you snippets. I can't tell you 100% what it is right now, but I can tell you some stuff.

Same for the Gemini. I can entertain guesses but I can't outright say what it is.

i meant to post as echod. **** forum.

• Members

echoecho wrote:

Is there a picture of the Escape Velocity?  Are either of these clones?  What's up with the holes?  Is the Gemini a modulation pedal?  It's a phaser isn't it?  Or is it a Univibe?  Whatever happened with that?

• Members

It should be a sticker on the delay chip inside.

Anyway I am going with double booster since they are names of booster rockets. Escape velocity is also a space travel reference so I am guessing that will be a single booster

• Members

V wrote:

It should be a sticker on the delay chip inside.

Anyway I am going with double booster since they are names of booster rockets. Escape velocity is also a space travel reference so I am guessing that will be a single booster

the enclosure with the booster stage names is the Gemini. that comes out after the Escape Velocity. The Escape Velocity is a totally different pedal.

Archived