Am I being an unreasonable ninja?

Ryan.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure be polite but firm. Where you firm? I'm not saying go in there swinging. I'm also saying noise retaliation is just silly. If the Tyler Perry crew can't be respectful to the other tenants then contact your building manager and make mention of the issue.

That's pretty much what happened.

• Members

So instead of being a "Neanderthal" you thought it better to contemplate being a childish 10 year old...

Example A from your first post.

Might want consider standing up for yourself there champ. No one says it needs to get physical.

There was no winning for him, idiots that can't shut a {censored}ing door aren't worth reasoning with. The best thing for them would be a bullet to the temple but that will probably never happen either. At that point when you're dealing with 5 black dudes that are looking for a fight you're thinking self-preservation.

• Members

shoulda knocked out his grillz with yo dick yo

Broseph, you're always cracking me up.

UPDATE:

So, I got a call from the owner of the studios tonight. Talked to him about the situation and got things squared away. The one thing that is a bit disturbing is that the dude that I talked to who wouldn't close the door told the owner that I had called him the N word. Not ninja, not any variant, just flat out called him the N word.

I don't know if you guys can feel me, and I know most of you think/know I'm a dickhead troll. But I can't even say that {censored}ing word aloud. And even if I was that kind of person, I'm definitely not dumb enough to say it standing in a circle of 5 black guys. So when the owner told me that basically my jaw dropped.

Thankfully, his next words were, "I've known you 3 years now and I know his claim is not true." What a relief that I didn't even have to defend myself against that. Anyway, owner had a talk with the guy, straightened him out, rules are rules.

So all is well again. Thanks for watching.

• Members

There was no winning for him, idiots that can't shut a {censored}ing door aren't worth reasoning with. The best thing for them would be a bullet to the temple but that will probably never happen either. At that point when you're dealing with 5 black dudes that are looking for a fight you're thinking self-preservation.

Nah son

His first mistake was asking a black dude to turn it down

His second mistake was to be polite about it

His third was to make a thread about it

If that was me, I would of been like aight peace. Packed my {censored} up, gone out back and cut the electricity. They would/should have that {censored} fixed the next time I went back.

• Members

Broseph, you're always cracking me up.

UPDATE:

So, I got a call from the owner of the studios tonight. Talked to him about the situation and got things squared away. The one thing that is a bit disturbing is that the dude that I talked to who wouldn't close the door told the owner that I had called him the N word. Not ninja, not any variant, just flat out called him the N word.

I don't know if you guys can feel me, and I know most of you think/know I'm a dickhead troll. But I can't even say that {censored}ing word aloud. And even if I was that kind of person, I'm definitely not dumb enough to say it standing in a circle of 5 black guys. So when the owner told me that basically my jaw dropped.

Thankfully, his next words were, "I've known you 3 years now and I know his claim is not true." What a relief that I didn't even have to defend myself against that. Anyway, owner had a talk with the guy, straightened him out, rules are rules.

So all is well again. Thanks for watching.

oh man picturing Subs calling 5 gangbangin rappers the N word is hilarious.

pretty much gold for that 1000 ways to die show.

• Members

Stop calling him subs, we all know his name is Ryan.

And Ryan, in the same situation, all these bitch ass ninja's wouldn't of walked in there and been staunch about it.

They would've done what you did.

Me on the other hand.

I would have popped out 1 nut and asked "how many do you think that is?", and when they came back with a tentative "2?", i would bust out the other one.

Then {censored} would've been sorted.

• Members

I just got werd that Subs got raked in a drive by. Too bad for his little wu but I heard he was a snitch. Oh well {censored}z popp'n

Yeah and there was some pedal involved, and a kid named brazzoni. Also heard that the gunman was some dude named phone.

Archived