Am I being an unreasonable ninja?

Ryan.

• Members

This is not a difficult problem to solve.

Call the rest of the band in.

Set up in the hallway outside their door.

Turn amps to 10 and play aggressively.

If they confront you, simply scream:

"What!!??? I can't hear you!!!"

Probably 15 or 20 minutes should be enough.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is not a difficult problem to solve.

Call the rest of the band in.

Set up in the hallway outside their door.

Turn amps to 10 and play aggressively.

If they confront you, simply scream:

"What!!??? I can't hear you!!!"

Probably 15 or 20 minutes you should be dead

QFT

• Members

Seems to me like you were scared of these black lads. I understand because a gang against one guy is unfair. You could have stood up for yourself a bit more though. Why did you say thank you when they told you to {censored} off? You need to harden up.

• Members
Seems to me like you were scared of these black lads. I understand because a gang against one guy is unfair. You could have stood up for yourself a bit more though. Why did you say thank you when they told you to {censored} off? You need to harden up.

Cause I'm not 15 anymore.

What would I have gained from going any further with it?

I tried to be civil, it didn't work, so oh well. I'm not gonna become a neanderthal over it. :idk:

• Members

Cause I'm not 15 anymore.

What would I have gained from going any further with it?

I tried to be civil, it didn't work, so oh well. I'm not gonna become a neanderthal over it.

I understand trying to be civil but they told you to {censored} off and you thanked them for it. Once they said no you should have said "whatever" or something similar and walked off.

• Members

It's the property manager's fault for letting those {censored}ers in in the first place. Move out and tell them to have fun with those tenants. You're not the one who's losing in this situation.

CS, how long have you been in GR?

Since birth, with a couple of small layovers in Kalamazoo for school. You?

• Members

What did white people do to black people for Subs to deserve this?

Yeah man, its like... they'll never know what its like for me to have this {censored}ty memory always in my history now. Like this really bad time for me, when things were the worst, and I keep getting reminded of it, every year when most the nation celebrates Columbus day, I'll have to relive this horrible event from my past. And I don't want to deal with that bros. :(

• Members

no, thats what stupid ninjas do...

I was in line at the SF Court house waiting to pay a ticket - there was an incredibly long line. Some guy walks in, cuts people, and then starts listening to music on his phone - aloud so everyone has to hear it. I finally asked him if he could turn it off - though I said "can you turn that {censored} off" and he got all upset and threatening.

MLK would be stoked to know whats going on.

• Members

And so it begins...

:lol:

I look forward to all the troll attempts fromthe HCFX naysayers.

Just saying in this situation where everyone shares the space for practice you need to stand up for yourself and respect one another. If you are not willing to stand up for yourself and earn that respect then you will just get walked all over as the Tyler Perry crew saw, and took full advantage. Not to mention Subs discusses some kind of high road while simultaneously reppin kindergarten. Just pointing out the obvious. No trolling here.

• Members

So instead of being a "Neanderthal" you thought it better to contemplate being a childish 10 year old...

Example A from your first post.

Might want consider standing up for yourself there champ. No one says it needs to get physical.

Lol the Friday thing I thought was an obvious joke. I thought I did as much as possible? Asking politely seemed fine to me? Beyond that what would you recommend? Dick measuring? I think we know where that would go...

• Members

Lol the Friday thing I thought was an obvious joke. I thought I did as much as possible? Asking politely seemed fine to me? Beyond that what would you recommend? Dick measuring? I think we know where that would go...

Sure be polite but firm. Where you firm? I'm not saying go in there swinging. I'm also saying noise retaliation is just silly. If the Tyler Perry crew can't be respectful to the other tenants then contact your building manager and make mention of the issue.

Archived