Am I being an unreasonable ninja?

Ryan.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Broseph, you're always cracking me up.

UPDATE:

So, I got a call from the owner of the studios tonight. Talked to him about the situation and got things squared away. The one thing that is a bit disturbing is that the dude that I talked to who wouldn't close the door told the owner that I had called him the N word. Not ninja, not any variant, just flat out called him the N word.

I don't know if you guys can feel me, and I know most of you think/know I'm a dickhead troll. But I can't even say that {censored}ing word aloud. And even if I was that kind of person, I'm definitely not dumb enough to say it standing in a circle of 5 black guys. So when the owner told me that basically my jaw dropped.

Thankfully, his next words were, "I've known you 3 years now and I know his claim is not true." What a relief that I didn't even have to defend myself against that. Anyway, owner had a talk with the guy, straightened him out, rules are rules.

So all is well again. Thanks for watching.

snitches end up in ditches

• Members
I don't understand why a high rolla like subs has to slum it in some filthy communal practice space.

Shouldn't his band all be able to practice in his pool/guest house or something?

:confused:

Robo, your period has lasted way longer than a week, you should see someone.

• Members
Robo, your period has lasted way longer than a week, you should see someone.

ninja please

:idk: doesn't seem like an unreasonable Q to me ... you like to show off pics of your boat, your pool, house, etc but then your band has to practice in a closet with no AC surrounded by mean rappers... just seems like you'd have a private studio with full time engineer

• Members
ninja please

:idk:
doesn't seem like an unreasonable Q to me ... you like to show off pics of your boat, your pool, house, etc but then your band has to practice in a closet with no AC surrounded by mean rappers... just seems like you'd have a private studio with full time engineer

You're right, I have unlimited means, I should just quit work now and go full time into music too! :facepalm:

So Robo... you mind if we come over and practice under the pavillion once a week?

• Members

Directed at me? Or directed at all the sophomoric humor here using terms like "ninja" or "ni**a" or "nagger"? Or the fact that this is a thread about certain black individuals behaving badly?

• Members

Directed at me? Or directed at all the sophomoric humor here using terms like "ninja" or "nigga" or "nagger"? Or the fact that this is a thread about certain black individuals behaving badly?

Eti its not humor. I'm using ninja because I'm not allowed to use the word that they called me. Even though you just did. :|

• Members

Eti its not humor. I'm using ninja because I'm not allowed to use the word that they called me.
Even though you just did.
:|

I was referring to this post. http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2833548-Am-I-being-an-unreasonable-ninja&p=44116804&viewfull=1#post44116804

OK, it wasn't humor when you used it. fine. That's your story, so stick to it. I said my peace.

• Members
I was referring to this post.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2833548-Am-I-being-an-unreasonable-ninja&p=44116804&viewfull=1#post44116804

OK, it wasn't humor when you used it. fine. That's your story, so stick to it. I said my peace.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but this is the creator of that scene:

aaron-mcgruder.jpg

Aaron Mcgruder - Writer/Creator of The Boondocks.

• 2 years later...

Archived