What is that horrible screamo band that's popular now?

Jisatsu

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The chances of it being them are about 1 in 500,000,000,000.

I SERIOUSLY doubt it's them. Especially with the antics on this forum. Do you know how many other forums rip on Brokencyde? The answer is all the forums relating to music there are. Hint: There are lots of them.

With the legion of millions of 14 year olds girls willing to defend them, it was most likely a troll. Not to mention that who ever wrote that post should use the extra time on their hands to finish up grade 9 and attempt to get some sort of grasp on basic English.

• Members

With the legion of millions of 14 year olds girls willing to defend them, it was most likely a troll. Not to mention that who ever wrote that post should use the extra time on their hands to finish up grade 9 and attempt to get some sort of grasp on basic English.

It's not about grammar and rules, man, it's about the feeling of the words used.

• Members

That was obviously done on purpose.

:facepalm:

• Members

Not to mention that who ever wrote that post should use the extra time on their hands to finish up grade 9 and attempt to get some sort of grasp on basic English.

[watches video]

[reads post]

[watches video]

[reads post]

I'm pretty sure it's legit.

I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Bzzzz! Wrong... but thanks for playing. ;):wave:

Brokencyde is an alt of someone here. You've all been royally trolled. Since it was a rather clever and amusing troll, and no major harm was done, I'll give the troll 24 hours to 'fess up and the banhammer shall go easy... if not, normal rules and conditions may apply. See your local moderator for further terms and restrictions. Offer void where prohibited by law. Subject to availability. Not available in Guam or the US Virgin Islands. :facepalm::cop:

• Members

Well, now all we have is the unresolved matter of if Capri Sun is on their rider.

Surely, with so many people, we can find it. Emailing their US booking agent doesn't work.

GET TO WORK!

/I may have to call in several dozen favors for this.

Archived