What is that horrible screamo band that's popular now?

Jisatsu

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
if they aren't talking about the women directly, most girls don't care. Just women don't care when they hear rap lyrics about men skeeting in their face.. all the while dancing to it and yelling out the lyrics in clubs
:facepalm:

someone has memorized his chris rock

• Members

"That man is hanging limp through a second story window from the outside. That man is not drunk, he is dead. At least twenty drunk women lying sprawled out throughout the place, and the only male not in the band hangs dead from a window. Where is the justice in this? So what do they do, knowing their party killed a man?"

CANT. STOP. LAUGHING

• Members

Alright, in the search for their rider, I emailed their US booking agent. No response. Just now, I emailed their manager:

I am the senior adviser of the student activities board for Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania. For our Homecoming budget, we have $15,000 and would, if possible, like brokencyde to play at the Luhr's Performing Arts Center on campus. We have polled a number a number of students and incoming freshmen, and Brokencyde keeps coming up as a desired act.

If it would be possible to get back with information on the outlay, if it's even possible for them to show up, what the rider is like, etc that would be great. Hopefully before the 23rd of this month, because that is when our meeting will take place to decide what will go on at Homecoming.

Thank You

Now, last homecoming, Air Supply played. Yes, my school sucks. Hopefully they won't dig that far into it, and just see the 150 Benjamins in front of their face.

Thoughts?

• Members

15,000?

Is it even feasible a school has that much money to throw at a dance?

Yes. I know some people that are actually on the student activities board. When we got Dave Chappelle (before the Chappelle show), some girl (friend of a friend) smoked up with him.

I just think of the percentage of my tuition money that went towards getting air supply and :facepalm:

• Members

what about this idea screams feasible to you netstar?

Wait..

Oh yeah, sorry, I missed this bit:

We have polled a number a number of students and incoming freshmen, and Brokencyde keeps coming up as a desired act.

That should have alarm bells ringing in their minds straight away, you're right.

• Members

^ my "recording industry contact" - who knows somebody who works for warped tour - is currently in either Chicago or some other mid-west town. I'll get back to him when he comes back in town.

No responses from the emails sent out.

Sorry.

Archived