What is that horrible screamo band that's popular now?

Jisatsu

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. That was dire.

What's more, is I had heard the song before as I checked out that band's myspace.

I saw a link on my homepage that said "Do you like screamo?"

I stupidly thought to myself, "Why, yes I do"

Then I heard that song, and part of me died.

• Members

Wow. Give me Motley Crue and White Snake over this garbage anyday! It's funny, when hearing this type of "music" I get half inspired to write something with actual meaning but on the other hand seeing a video like that makes me embarassed to play guitar, lol.

• Members

What. The. {censored}.

I'm really glad these new bands have found a way to combine autotune and screaming. It's like a sandwich made out of {censored} and menstrual fluids.

Actually this is "screamo" to most young girls these days.

{censored}ty chug guitars with cookie monster vocals over the top.

Then it's chorus time and we have boring octave riffs and the prettiest one in the band rocking the autotuning.

Throw in some completely inappropriate dance synths and a slot on the Warped Tour is yours,

"zozmzgzz, i luurv Syn7h scR34mOoo oolloooz"

• Members

Actually this is "screamo" to most young girls these days.

{censored}ty chug guitars with cookie monster vocals over the top.

Then it's chorus time and we have boring octave riffs and the prettiest one in the band rocking the autotuning.

Throw in some completely inappropriate dance synths and a slot on the Warped Tour is yours,

"zozmzgzz, i luurv Syn7h scR34mOoo oolloooz"

Ugh. I will never understand this combination.

• Members

Alright, {censored} you guys. You clearly do NOT understand what we're trying to do with our music,,,it's not about being COOL it's not about being HARDCORE,,,it's about having a good time. Who are you internet freaxxx to be calling US bad? {censored} all of you.

This can't be real.
Yes, it really CAN be real. I just listened to your music "gunsling birds",,,THAT cant be real. seriously,,,at least our music has FEELING.

Happy to help, I torture people with this crap all the time.
I'm FLATTERED that you get so frustrated by our HARD WORK that you need to show other people so you can distract yourselves from how much you suck.

As soon as I heard the first "scream" I was 'ing the whole way through. The lyrics are just as bad. It combines the worst of rap lyrics and the worst of rock music into a mixture so bad, its hilarious.
have you heard of FUSION? weather report etc,,,? they combined two styles and were laughed at for it. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE,,,we are the new fusion. we are combining our feelings,,,emotions,,,talents,,,to make something new.

Jesus Christ. This is parody. Period. No way around it. They can't be serious.
believe it,,,this is not PARODY. the only parody here is you NO LIFE LOSERS who have NOTHING better to do than sit around and insult our HARD WORK,,,while you yourselves make NOTHING.

Good screamo? Thats like saying that some diarrhea is enjoyable.
Edit: Those bands you posted vids to aren't really "screamo" in the modern sense

we arent trying to be SCREAMO,,,see my earlier comment. its FUSION,,,a total mix of genres to make something no one has ever heard.

WHY OH WHY?!?
wheres YOUR great music, genuis!?!? AT LEAST WE TRY. {censored} you.

someone please tell me that song was meant as a joke
no joke. why would you trivialize our creativity and emotions like that? {censored} you too.

a) they, for on reason or another, came to my school a couple months ago. walking down the street one day i see their bus on campus and were met by a munch of "who are you guys?"'s and "wtf is this"'s. needless to say, i guess they won't stop at bu on their next world tour
i remember that. and NO, we WONT come again.

I want to go out and murder them. They shouldn't be allowed to do that and survive.
show me what you do thats talented and well see who shouldnt survive.

AUTOTUNE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!! LEARN TO SING!
,,,OMG,,,its an EFFECT! i thought youd understand this,,,its an EFFECTS FORUM, after all.

Wow that was bad... do people buy this {censored}?
yes, people buy this "{censored}". i probably make more money than you,,,AND i split it with my band mates!!

The lyrics are appalling.
its about having a GOOD TIME. you probably dont know what that is because you spend so much time insulting other people,,,on the INTERNET no less.

What's worse is their main audience is young [stupid] girls.
dont insult our fans. theyre REAL,,,unlike your opinion.

Not to mention that they've both got terrible screams.

Besides, you can just listen to Ghengis Tron!

first off, i bet you dont even know what a good scream is. and its not about TECHNIQUE! its about FEELING,,,we dont try to be something were not, thats a real representation. and {censored} ghengis tron,,,we sound nothing alike.

Hehe, this song is so {censored}ing horrible that it's funny

And what's up with that girly screamo emo guy?

{censored} YOU

DEAR GOD - I couldn't make it 20 seconds into that song.
DEAR GOD - {censored} you. listen to something else,,,like i will do after.

crunkcore.
WRONG. FUSION.

,,,i wont even ADDRESSS the posts about that {censored}ty metalcore band. listen,,WERE DIFFERENT. WERE NEW. AND NO INTERNET {censored}HEADS CAN MAKE US QUIT.

IM {censored}ING OUT. I WONT POST AGAIN. PEACE.

• Members
,,,i wont even ADDRESSS the posts about that {censored}ty metalcore band. listen,,WERE DIFFERENT. WERE NEW. AND NO INTERNET {censored}HEADS CAN MAKE US QUIT.

my {censored}ing god :eekphil:

• Members

:lol:

everyone who just got quoted by Brokencyde should sig it. why didn't i insult them.. i wish i did now. they are {censored}ing hilarious. i get it now.. it's like spinal tap.

but remember Brokencyde are 'FUSION'. Fusing two types of the worst music on the planet (and coming out with something even worse)

• Members

girls.

dont insult our fans. theyre REAL,,,unlike your opinion.

Not to mention that they've both got terrible screams.

Besides, you can just listen to Ghengis Tron!

first off, i bet you dont even know what a good scream is. and its not about TECHNIQUE! its about FEELING,,,we dont try to be something were not, thats a real representation. and {censored} ghengis tron,,,we sound nothing alike.

Hehe, this song is so {censored}ing horrible that it's funny

And what's up with that girly screamo emo guy?

{censored} YOU

DEAR GOD - I couldn't make it 20 seconds into that song.

DEAR GOD - {censored} you. listen to something else,,,like i will do after.

crunkcore.

WRONG. FUSION.

god i hope this is real. if so, i hope your tour bus explodes with all of you in it...

you're music is {censored}, your fans are {censored}ing idiots and nobody will remember your name in 3 years...snort lye off my dick and choke.

Archived