UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JCM900 2x12 100w combo.

Extremely tidy, EL34 equipped. Very well looked after, maintained and serviced.

If you want a list of features just google, nice versatile amp with plenty of features!

• Members

Hiya,

I have no pics of my own but it looks like this:

http://alsmusicfactory.com/fotos/peav_30bk_f.jpg

It's in very good condition, although I've removed the frankly hideous eighties-style Peavey logo from the front as it just doesn't go with the overall aesthetic of the amp. If desired I can screw it back on though!

For a quick sale I'd do it for

• Members

For Sale/trade:

Custom made 2x12 cab with removeable grill. Metal corners, removeable castors with wooden skids. Width of a JCM800 head. Speakers are unkown 70's Celestions. PM for pics/more info.

• Members

Marshall Jcm800 2205 for sale.. Missing the marshall logo and scratchy mid pot. Tolex not in best nick but not too bad...

0f_1_b.JPG

Marks on front are where marshall logo was...

Any questions email me.

Trades and offers considered.

• Members

Hi Guys,

I've got a Gibson Custom Les Paul Silverburst for sale on eBay.co.uk.

As I'm at work at the moment I don't have access to the link but if it's the only one for sale on .co.uk at the moment. My sellers name is adempayne.

This is on www.ebay.co.uk

• Members

Reverse: Might be looking to get a matamp head soon. Looking for a higher wattage model, preferably 100w or more, if anyone has one they'd be willing to let go let me know a price and I'll use that to decide whether or not I'll go for it.

• Members

I have a brand new Gretsch Playboy Amp Custom Shop USA.

Best amp in the world....

Armed with a 12" Eminence Legend speaker and a complement of 3 - 12AX7 preamp 2 EL84 power tubes, the Playboy creates a river of creamy vintage distortion to delight tone purists. The hand-wired chassis, chrome control panel, and wonderfully retro cosmetics represent the highest levels of amp craftsmanship. Footswitchable tremolo with Intensity and Speed controls, 3-band EQ.

G6156_xl.jpg

PM me if interested.....

Archived