UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Members

Hello,

For sale :

Ibanez Universe 7 PWH .... 1500 Euros

It's a Steve Vai signature model 7 strings which was produced only during 4 years (1990 to 1993). Mine goes back to 1990/1991, I do not remember more exactly. It's in very very good state, as you can, moreover, to note it on the photos.

The body is in american basswood, the fingerboard in rosewood, the vibrato is a Lo-pro edge 7 and the pickups are of DiMarzio blaze II.

I'm in France and I will ship worldwide.

For the methods of payment and sendings, please contact me. Thank you..For sure, the customs and transport charges if it is necessary, are the responsibility of the purchaser.

<Adscn12549qb.jpg>

<Adscn12625ra.jpg>

<Adscn12672xf.jpg>

<Adscn12754jv.jpg>

<Adscn12799dv.jpg>

<Adscn12642vq.jpg>

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For Sale:

2 Greenback speakers, 8 ohms.

Celestion G12M 25W

Code T1220

These are in excellent condition. They were fitted in a Matamp cab in 2004.

I bought the cab used recently but put V30s in there. The original owner never gigged the cab, and only ever played it in his house with the Matamp head.

So in practical terms they are new, and cosmetically they are perfect (not that it really matters with a speaker, but you know...)

These are

• Members

Patrick Eggle LA Plus built in 93. Pickups are a set of Seymour Duncan custom five-two for Strat (white, in the photo you see the original black Kent Armstrong pickups). 24 fret maple neck, two piece maple body , Schaller locking tuners, Wilkinson locking trem system. Very fast neck, plays like a dream, perfect body shape. Was played very often, but finish is still in good condition. Comes with original Patrick Eggle case. 550

• Members

ok, I didnt have anything good in the house for dusting it and my camera skills are terrible! I'll give it a good polish asap.

IMGP3427.jpg

IMGP3428.jpg

there is some belt rash on the back and some pick scratches on the front which I couldnt really bring out in the photo so I guess its not really mint!

IMGP3432.jpg

IMGP3431.jpgIMGP3430.jpg

Anyway, its a great sounding guitar with SD 59/JB. Only reason I am selling is because I get on with 24.75 scale guitars better.

• Members

Hey,

Im selling on my Orange Rocker 30 combo. Awesome little amp, never been gigged. Comes with official footswitch.

oranfeforhcf.jpg

P1010022.jpg

Its in Cardiff, but can ship too, as I still have the original packaging.

Any interest or offers, PM or email jimted at gmail dot com.

Thanks!:wave:

Archived