UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My band's just split, so I can't really justify having 2 halfstacks any more! I need the cash for other things too so I might as well have a bit of a clearout.

The first thing to go will be the JMP 2204 I bought off Algroves a couple of months back - sounds wicked but it hasn't seen much use.

• Members

Really mint condition Univalve in Italy. Original packaging, and some tubes:

EL34 1x Svetlana winged C + 1x sovtek
6L6 Electro Harmonix
6V6gt Ruby black
12AX7 1x Electro Harmonix + 1x Ei
12AT7 Electro Harmonix
ECC81 JJ/Tesla
ECC82 Philips miniwatt nos (x2)

here the photos:

http://www.marcobaldovin.com/temp/univalve.html

850 euro.

PM me, please.

I will glady trade it for a Marshall 2061x or, maybe, with an Orange Rocker 30.

Thanks.

• Members

Mesa Heartbreaker Head. Recently fully revalved with JJ's. Excellent condition. Looking to trade for a quality 30 - 50 watt combo (maybe a DRRI, Mesa F50, Bluesbreaker reissue - that sort of thing) or a AV52 Tele. Could add a bit of cash into the deal for something really special.

Location - Berkshire.

• Members
Mesa Rocket 440
EL84-powered.
Four lovely 10" Jensen Alnico speakers.
Three Channels.
Reverb.
Trem.
Footswitchable everything.
Mint condition apart from damage to the handle.
Sounds like a more beastly AC30.
It's really nice.
Rocket440.gif

Offers in the region of

• Members

FS: Seymour Duncan SH5 Custom
In a good state. Standard spaced, black...There's A LOT of lead left... I don't have a ruler handy there, nor a digicam. But there's enough for about a 12th fret pickup to controls. It's black. So it looks er... black and its magnets have been swapped quite a bit but it's back to normal right now. The tape looks a little worn off but it wouldn't show when the pickup is on a guitar and it holds just like before.
$55 shipped to US, USD50 for UK. For Europe, in between, so let's say 53. I take paypal only, I ship when the money is checked in.

• Members

Originally posted by StringBreaker

If thats in perfect working order I`ll have it, got any real pics of it?

I'll take some later, and yeah it is, but its at my vocalists house at the moment as he took equipment home from last nights show!

• Members

Originally posted by mrtokai

I'll take some later, and yeah it is, but its at my vocalists house at the moment as he took equipment home from last nights show!

No worries, pm when you have some done.

Got the footswitch and front panel with it?

• Members

No footswitch, can take either any 1 button to change channel, or any 2 button to change whatever the other button is meant to change (effects loop maybe? I have no idea), I have a marshall footswitch you could have, but its dodgy and doesnt work all the time, probably not hard to fix if you're not lazy like me. And the panel is on the amp.

• Members
ibanez2.jpg

Ibanez RG 570 with Dimarzio Evolution pickups for sale. Good condition with a pretty rare and awesome looking colour. Plays&sounds great! Original pickups included + original case.

Price: Taking offers. No trades though.

recto1.jpg

Mesa Rectifier Recording Preamp. American version with step-down transformator. Good condition. 900 euros (no trades)

Randall MTS Plexi module. 160 euros

Archived