UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Greaves

Can't find anything about it on Google. Can you post some specs and a pic please.

Unfortunately I don't own a camera, so I can't take any actual pics at this stage.

http://www.smartsounddirect.com/content/reviews/ReviewPages/HERMIT1_1.htm

There is the Sound on Sound review that made me buy it in the first place :)

Basically, its a dual layer iso enclosure, with the outer shell (of the two) clamping it all together. Inside there is a Celestion Vintage 10, and a pair of brackets for mics, so you can put two mics up there and blend to taste. It's all foam lined, although I stuck half a dozen CDs to the top of the inner shell above the speaker to experiment with the sound a bit. I can take these off if people want, but it was nice to get a slightly liver sound with them on...

Al

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UK Spam: ESP FRII FLOYD ROSE

These are pretty rare. Alder body, through maple neck, ebony fretboard with 24 frets, OFR, coil-split (push/push switch).

45_1_b.JPG82_1_b.JPGbe_1_b.JPG

I've had this up on eBay for over a month but it won't shift. I bought it less than two months ago from a European dealer but quickly came to realise I prefer my Strats and Teles.

I'm asking

• Members

Originally posted by algroves

Unfortunately I don't own a camera, so I can't take any actual pics at this stage.

http://www.smartsounddirect.com/content/reviews/ReviewPages/HERMIT1_1.htm

There is the Sound on Sound review that made me buy it in the first place
:)

Basically, its a dual layer iso enclosure, with the outer shell (of the two) clamping it all together. Inside there is a Celestion Vintage 10, and a pair of brackets for mics, so you can put two mics up there and blend to taste. It's all foam lined, although I stuck half a dozen CDs to the top of the inner shell above the speaker to experiment with the sound a bit. I can take these off if people want, but it was nice to get a slightly liver sound with them on...

Al

Forgot to mention, I'm also intersted in trades on smaller amps - a Cornford Harlequin would be very nice, or a Madamp or similar kit.

Al

Archived