UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Members

My friend is selling his VHT 100CL and fitted road case by packhorse. If you're interested let me know, make an offer and i'll put you in touch with him. It's an awesome amp, in mint condition as it's never left it's case:

vht.jpg

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling my DHA Valve Tone Dual Hi-Plate to help fund my next guitar. I'll waive shipping for anyone from the forum (UK only) who buys it. Thanks for looking...

*EDIT: If the link does work properly, just tap DHA Valve Tone Dual Hi-Plate into www.ebay.co.uk*

It's on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DHA-Valve-Tone-Dual-Hi-Plate-boutique-overdrive-PSU-NR_W0QQitemZ7418031958QQcategoryZ22669QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dha_top_lg.jpg

• Members

IbanezArtist81001.jpg

IbanezArtist81020.jpg

IbanezArtist81012.jpg

IbanezArtist81027.jpg

Yes....shes a good`un !

All original Ibanez Artist, no neckbreaks or issues other than basic wear n tear....see pic, back of guitar has plenty of buckle rash. Neck is the darkest rosewood ever, very low action = its an ibanez ! Similar to `60s slim taper....not baseball bat. Its a set neck too....no silly bolt on !

She eats Les Pauls, in case you didn`t know.

Oh.....and shes 25 years old :)

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Greaves

Selling my DHA Valve Tone Dual Hi-Plate to help fund my next guitar. I'll waive shipping for anyone from the forum (UK only) who buys it. Thanks for looking...

*EDIT: If the link does work properly, just tap DHA Valve Tone Dual Hi-Plate into
www.ebay.co.uk

It's on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DHA-Valve-Tone-Dual-Hi-Plate-boutique-overdrive-PSU-NR_W0QQitemZ7418031958QQcategoryZ22669QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dha_top_lg.jpg

PM sent, but your inbox is full.

What price for the pedal?

• Members

Would anybody be interested in any of the following:

Engl Powerball head

Framus Cobra 4x12 cab (greenbacks)

TC Electronics G-Major

Schecter C1 Blackjack (pictures earlier in the thread)

Studio Projects C1 condensor mic

I owe money on university tuition fees so...

• Members

I am currently selling my Ibanez RG1620x in 8/10 condition. Only a few minor dings wher the guitar has been placed in2 the rack poorly.

Specs-

> 24 frets

> basswood body

> 3 piece maple neck with rosewood f-board

> 2 v7 v8 humbuckers

> Double Edge Pro Ibanez Trem equipped with active peizo

RG1620X.jpg

• Members

Selling a brand new chrome LR Baggs T-Bridge acoustic piezo Tune-o-matic bridge (hard to find in the UK). Again, I'll waive shipping for anyone from the forum (UK only) who buys it. Thanks for looking...

On ebay at... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZflippin_eckQQhtZ-1

lr_baggs_tbridge.jpg

Note: mine is chrome finish.

Also, still selling my DHA Valve Tone Dual Hi-Plate - now with lower starting price.

dha_top_lg.jpg

• Members

Hello,

I sells my Jackson Randy Rhoads USA of 1987. It's a neck-thru-body model. The serial number is stamped into the fingerboard at the last fret : RR 1940 .The fingerboard is in purple wood, the pickups are passive (Jackson USA) and the bridge is Kahler USA. As you can note it, it's a guitar extr

• Members

For sale: Original Bill Lawrence 450L pickup (rails, covered):

This pickup doesn't sound like a humbucker, but is pretty close to a single coil. It reads 12.5K but it is NOT high output AT ALL unless you have a rectumfrier or similar.

No pics, but the pickup is a smooth black surface. Not gray like EMGs, just black. No incrustations or anything. Enough wire for all positions.

It ships without screws and springs, I'm always out of these sorry.

These are Bill Lawrences, not Torress Engineering by the way They were made in West Germany in the 80s I believe, as Becky told me. It's wound with thin wire, that's why it reads so high on the DC resistance.

50USD to the US, 45 to the UK, and only to people who have references please (I can provide loads).

I also have a double black SH5 Custom in good condition for the same price.

I'd trade either for either:

A double black, standard spaced JB or Distortion, or a double black Dsonic or X2N.

• Members

Wanted: A decent MiJ Tokai Love Rock. Budget between 450-550, might push to 600. Preferably used but in good condition. Freaky finishes appreciated.

Not interested in a Korean model.

And I'm in South Yorkshire, can drive 100 miles or so to pickup.

Any takers, email me at Tom.Pritchard@pearson.com or reply on here. Wanted within the next few weeks, around the 20th would be ideal.

• Members

ok...

Really need to shift this orange cab..

its 1970's Orange 4x12 with G12-65 speakers and 1 g12-75 (as i blew one) i hae the old g12-65, which can be repaired...ts a burnt out coil.

It's been valued by a few guys off denmark street at around

• Members

Originally posted by Drago

ok...

Really need to shift this orange cab..

its 1970's Orange 4x12 with G12-65 speakers and 1 g12-75 (as i blew one) i hae the old g12-65, which can be repaired...ts a burnt out coil.

It's been valued by a few guys off denmark street at around

• Members

Thinking about selling off my Smartsound Hermit Iso cab. Sounds really really good, but I've got my eye on a little 5w kit for home use, and taking my Plexi to the studio where I can use it properly. Plus I cant stop fiddling with it and gassing for nicer pre's!

It's mint, and has a slightly broken in Celestion Vintage 10 in there.

Any potential takers out there? Offers?

Cheers :)

Al

• Members

Originally posted by algroves

Thinking about selling off my Smartsound Hermit Iso cab. Sounds really really good, but I've got my eye on a little 5w kit for home use, and taking my Plexi to the studio where I can use it properly. Plus I cant stop fiddling with it and gassing for nicer pre's!

It's mint, and has a slightly broken in Celestion Vintage 10 in there.

Any potential takers out there? Offers?

Cheers
:)

Al

Can't find anything about it on Google. Can you post some specs and a pic please.

Archived