UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Matamp C7 and 1x12 cab for sale!!!! check out www.matamp.co.uk for more info (the new First Lady is based on the C7). Cab is loaded with a Celestion HT-100 speaker, and the amp has a 6CA7 power valve fitted.

I'll also trade it for an AC30 (Custom Classic or older reissue) plus cash on my part to make up the balance.

It looks like this:

Matamp.jpg

It has no rips or tears in the tolex, just a few dirt marks. PM me.

• Members

2 Celestion Greenback speakers.

Came out of a 2004 Matamp cab that has only had home use.

Model G12M

Power Capacity 25W

Impedance 8 Ohms

Bass Resonance 75 Hz

Code T1220

One has a box (for a V30) and the other is in a plastic bad, but I'll box it up well (I have some old speaker boxes at my warehouse)

• Members

bit pointless like but does anyone want a vox 50w bass practise amp w/ a 12"... its solid state and a fuse in it is blown. Havent used it in years now since I upgraded, its just sitting there. Would do a trade on a good pedal, if you want it,

• Members

First of is a Charvel model 1a with a model 4 neck. Made in 1988 (the neck is a little older) in Japan. These Charvel model series are pretty well regarded. That's just as good as an American Fender for instance, for way cheaper. The neck has a flame on it, it's truly beautiful. It's red, with a black pickguard and a vintage trem. I just had it serviced by Rod at Sound Control, he made a new nut and a complete setup, but I can do a good setup to your preferences if you want.

It'll come with a Seymour Duncan CoolRails in the bridge position, the stock Jackson pickup in the middle and a Seymour Duncan AlnicoII APS1 on the neck. The wiring is the standard strat wiring for the 5 way, with 2 volume controls (neck and bridge) and no tone control. The third hole has a switch to split the bridge pickup. This guitar is a VERY sweet piece of timber, it's my loudest. It's way heavier and bigger sounding than any other basswood guitar I tried.

Body = basswood, neck = maple/fingerboard

I can change the wiring if you want too.

SSM17186.jpg

DSCF1773.jpg

I'll take reasonable offers, I can haggle (or be haggled) and I'll also trade it in for the right amplifier (show me what you got!) or maybe even guitar. No shipping.

Second is my Laney 312 AOR combo (30W all tube). Virtually in untouched state. I retubed it all and rebiased it. JJECC83S and JJ6V6s, with 2 Ruby low noise tubes in the preamp. Very 80s tone, basically a Marshall JCM800 clone. Celestion G12 35 speaker. I just don't like the sound of it, but you 80s thrash probably would. It takes boost pedals very well and it's VERY loud.

I'll let it go for

• Members

Originally posted by Pott

First of is a Charvel model 1a with a model 4 neck. Made in 1988 (the neck is a little older) in Japan. These Charvel model series are pretty well regarded. That's just as good as an American Fender for instance, for way cheaper. The neck has a flame on it, it's truly beautiful. It's red, with a black pickguard and a vintage trem. I just had it serviced by Rod at Sound Control, he made a new nut and a complete setup, but I can do a good setup to your preferences if you want.

It'll come with a Seymour Duncan CoolRails in the bridge position, the stock Jackson pickup in the middle and a Seymour Duncan AlnicoII APS1 on the neck. The wiring is the standard strat wiring for the 5 way, with 2 volume controls (neck and bridge) and no tone control. The third hole has a switch to split the bridge pickup. This guitar is a VERY sweet piece of timber, it's my loudest. It's way heavier and bigger sounding than any other basswood guitar I tried.

Body = basswood, neck = maple/fingerboard

I can change the wiring if you want too.

SSM17186.jpg

DSCF1773.jpg

I'll take reasonable offers, I can haggle (or be haggled) and I'll also trade it in for the right amplifier (show me what you got!) or maybe even guitar. No shipping.

Second is my Laney 312 AOR combo (30W all tube). Virtually in untouched state. I retubed it all and rebiased it. JJECC83S and JJ6V6s, with 2 Ruby low noise tubes in the preamp. Very 80s tone, basically a Marshall JCM800 clone. Celestion G12 35 speaker. I just don't like the sound of it, but you 80s thrash probably would. It takes boost pedals very well and it's VERY loud.

I'll let it go for

• Members

Gibson USA SG Special Edition in worn brown. Black scratch plate. Set up for .10s at the moment. Has had the bridge pick-up replaced with an EMG81. Will include the original pick-up. Schaller strap locks and extra long strap included. There's a fair amount of buckle rash on the back and a couple of dings on the headstock but nothing too noticeable or nasty. Includes lockable hardshell gator case. This is a fitted case so no sliding around inside when you're moving about. Has a storage section under the neck as well. This guitar plays really well and is very sturdy. Selling because I recently brought a second ESP and need to recoup some cash.

Will provide pictures later.

• Members

Would a Robert Keeley "Ultra" mod DS-1 interest anyone here?

it has the "Seeing Eye" and "Ultra mod". You can switch between the two with the small toggle switch on the front. It sounds killer!! I just need the cash right now:(

It is absolutely mint and still has the original box and everything, its only been used about two or three times at home. If anyone wants pics then PM me.

Il sell it for

• Members

Is anyone interested in my Ibanez Prestige RG1620x?

This guitar is equipped with a double edge pro-trem (built in peizo). With a 5-way selector, 3-way peizo selector and 2 seporate output jacks.

This guitar is so versitile and useful...but i just cant justify it anymore.

anyone want pics or

Archived