UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Members

I am recovering my 5150 combo head this weekend. Hopefuly should have some pics for those who requested them tomorrow.

I also am thinking of parting with my modified 7 string ibanez, Ive had it for a few months and i havent realy used it much differently than i would my 6s. It is a 7621 hardtail. Ive sanded it down, cut a monkey grip route (yeah, i went a bit vai mental one weekend) and finished it natural. The front and back finish is perfect, but it is a little unevan (colourwise) around the sides. Ive also got some stick on pyramid inlays (i got to stop browsing jemsite), but those will come right off. Has dimarzio pickups too!
Email/pm for pics.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Howdy!

Just a wanted ad here looking for guitar cabs, of any description considered. Not bothered one bit about the condition of the cab - the more battered the merrier! :) I live in Leeds, but can travel a bit to pick it up. Or if you like you can deliver and I'll chuck you some for petrol money, along with cash on collection.

I am a newbie but a couple of other members can vouch for me and I can provide some references (eBay/other forum profiles etc) along the way if you like. Although I suppose it shouldn't really be an issue unless you're planning on sending the old lady behind the counter into a heart attack when she sees you carrying that cab. ;)

Cheers!

• Members

Originally posted by Pott

FS: Seymour Duncan SH5 Custom

In a good state. Standard spaced, black...There's A LOT of lead left... I don't have a ruler handy there, nor a digicam. But there's enough for about a 12th fret pickup to controls. It's black. So it looks er... black and its magnets have been swapped quite a bit but it's back to normal right now. The tape looks a little worn off but it wouldn't show when the pickup is on a guitar and it holds just like before.

$55 shipped to US, USD50 for UK. For Europe, in between, so let's say 53. I take paypal only, I ship when the money is checked in.

Still up for sale...

• Members

Originally posted by nad

Howdy!

Just a wanted ad here looking for guitar cabs...

Ive got a good condition marshall 1936 or a rough condition peavey 2x12 (bottom of a 5150 combo. Let me know if you would be intrested in either.

-------------------

Also, the 5150 is finished. Ill PM anybody who was enquiring about it, but its up for grabs on ebay. I will ship for

• Members
Originally posted by SMC

Ive got a good condition marshall 1936 or a rough condition peavey 2x12 (bottom of a 5150 combo. Let me know if you would be intrested in either.

-------------------

Also, the 5150 is finished. Ill PM anybody who was enquiring about it, but its up for grabs on ebay. I will ship for

• Members

Or swap the TSL for a nice guitar? A prestige Ibanez? Or ermm, something else, I dunno? Offers! A good jackson would be cool! Would be willing to trade other things too, just don't have the cash, depends what you have.

• Members
Originally posted by Myron Stratis

Excellent condition (only some very minor dinks on the upper right corner, left from the 'Analog Man' stamp. See the photos, they are very very small). Purchased new from Analog Man.

dscf00617hi.th.jpg
dscf00579ap.th.jpg
dscf00585hf.th.jpg
dscf00594pk.th.jpg
dscf00602yp.th.jpg

The most articulate and classy Tube Screamer tone I've ever heard. Openess, wonderful smooth and glassy tones, great as a fat clean boost too! It also has the KWS option (that is why you can see the green glowing tape and by request the Myron #1 sign
:)
), the pedal just won't break!
:)

More info on the AM Silver option and TS mods here:

http://www.analogman.com/ts9silv.htm

http://www.analogman.com/ts9.htm

I am offering it at
120 Euros + free shiping
in Europe and
130 dollars + FREE shiping
to the US (had to raise the price a little for the Paypal fees)!!!! See the prices in the AM site, this is a very expensive pedal (210 dollars) for a great price!

Want to hear it? It is on from the beggining of this clip to 2:24. I made with my Les Paul and Germino Club 40:
http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=20044

Check your PM!!!

• Members

its alright Drago, I've been on a monster GAS-mission and have already done a deal one one. Its an Orange/Matamp from the 60's and I grabbed it for a cracking price

Also it's old and looks as though it was dredged up from the oceanfloor, that's what I want all my gear to look like

Cheers anyway man, it was someone on here that helped me do the deal, so - thankyou, harmony central

• Members

Originally posted by catfish420

its alright Drago, I've been on a monster GAS-mission and have already done a deal one one. Its an Orange/Matamp from the 60's and I grabbed it for a cracking price

Also it's old and looks as though it was dredged up from the oceanfloor, that's what I want all my gear to look like

Cheers anyway man, it was someone on here that helped me do the deal, so - thankyou, harmony central

Ah man, mines a 1970s one, with speakers from 1978ish.

The speakers (minus the g12-75) sound like higher wattage greenbacks. and it looks fairly worn ish.

Archived