Whoa, Phil, why are you closing SPAM threads now?????????????

Megadeth7684

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by cyndicate

I dont even bother looking at the spam sticky anymore, its too crazy

+5000000000 Its soo impractical. Sitting there for hours. If anything There should be a spam section sorted out like the Gear Review section. You would first look for Type, Then Make, Then Model. But even that would be stupid because sometimes we aren't nessesarily looking for something, then it pops up and we want to grab it.

• Members
Originally posted by ROTINPAIN

+5000000000 Its soo impractical. Sitting there for hours. If anything There should be a spam section sorted out like the Gear Review section. You would first look for Type, Then Make, Then Model. But even that would be stupid because sometimes we aren't nessesarily looking for something, then it pops up and we want to grab it.

Yup, just like I did with a VHT a few days ago. I had no intentions of buying it, but I saw the SPAM thread, the price was fair, and I jumped on it. Would have never noticed it if it were in that sticky SPAM thread.

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Yup, just like I did with a VHT a few days ago. I had no intentions of buying it, but I saw the SPAM thread, the price was fair, and I jumped on it. Would have never noticed it if it were in that sticky SPAM thread.

THAT'S what i'm talkin' about!

• Members

Yeah, I'm in on loving this too. I have no idea some of the stuff thats out there until someone spams it, and then I get the GAS. Then I buy it! I love that. Its part of why I come here, to horsetrade.

Its good for the HCAF economy, good for America's economy! Why do you hate America, Phil? :thu:

Seriously, the girlie thing, I totally understand, but if it aint broke...

• Members

At this point Im feeling two things...

1-The mods are complete Pricks(if this is true, not saying that it is, but if so...well you deserve the title)

2- The mods are mere puppets in the greater sceme of things.

I've seen some posts by a couple mods that were definitely sincere and seemed to show they were trying to bridge a gap between what the new owners want and what the regulars here want. But I'd say # 2 is the correct choice -- at least for some of the mods, if not all.

• Members

How about the mods just leave this place alone.

There has always been a rule against spam threads. We all know that. I've posted them and had them dumped. It was no big deal because,after all,the rule is there. Sometimes,they let them hang around,sometimes they don't. When you joined,you must have had to agree to the rules of the forum,right? And you are here so evidently you agreed to them.