Megadeth7684 Banned for Spamming

Megadeth Man

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would guess they pulled his thread due to the dubious nature of his poor ass suddenly having access to hundreds of dvds that he is selling for dirt cheap. While I read that he was selling them to help some friends, this site is owned by a major company and probably can not take the risk if they turned out to be illegal copies/stolen/whatever. Not saying they were, but from mods perspective it is a bit shady.

Why he was banned, I don't know, but I won't miss him :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by JerryP

:thu:
Someone is on a powertrip again letting his personal feelings get in the way of doing his job here. There are many here worse than Mark that are allowed free reign. Anyone else notice how many people don't post here anymore? The list is growing.

Jerry

If you'd ever been a mod on a large forum you would know that a lot goes on behind the scenes. Mods can see stuff we cant, like who has multiple accounts by their IP addresses. I've been here since the beginning. This site is no better or worse than it ever has been.

• Members

Originally posted by Kelly

If you'd ever been a mod on a large forum you would know that a lot goes on behind the scenes. Mods can see stuff we cant, like who has multiple accounts by their IP addresses. I've been here since the beginning. This site is no better or worse than it ever has been.

That's your opinion and I posted mine. I see this forum as worse, much worse.

Jerry

• Members

Originally posted by JerryP

That's your opinion and I posted mine. I see this forum as worse, much worse.

Jerry

Well it seems in general from what I've observe that people are too protective and/or sensitive of people stating an opinion and/or statement on a product or something. Whenever somebody disagree's. The other forumites defends it. Then a war breaks out. Unfortunately we all start acting like children. This forum isn't what it use to be.

• Members

Originally posted by '63-Strat

I could understand deleting the spam thread, but banning him? Guess I will NEVER buy anything from MF EVAR.
:rolleyes:

From what I can tell, you don't need to buy anything from MF. Megaswap sells stuff every week. There's bound to be something you like.:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by YngwieReid

Kelly,

I dont know how long you've been a memeber here but I've been here for last 5 years? Trust me, it's constantly downhill.

~AJ. Reid

He`s been here since 2000, according to his personal details :D

• Members

Originally posted by Kung-Fool

I don't think it was because he was spamming. I think it was what he was spamming.....100's of dvd's.....come on man. You have to draw the line somewhere.

I can agree that pulling the thread is called for. Banning, however, is excessive.

I do not understand what MF has to do with this forum at all. They are not marketing their products here, they are not supporting their products here, so why the hell are they meddling and stirring up {censored} on a whim? For fun? :rolleyes:

Archived